• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

Mourinho finally dropping Lukaku is bad news. Man Utd were playing every game with 10 men with him in the side. Without him they can only improve, the rest of their attackers are mobile and quick so will eventually do something useful by default.

The only more irritating than being around Pogba must be when his boss is there as well!
They deserve each other!

Hold on, are people actually saying that wasn’t a pen on Zaha?

unfortunately yes. however its a clear pen, despite zaha going down a bit easily. you cant make a barrier with you leg once someone knocks the ball past you. xhaka cheated there, and its great to see cheaters being punished :)

Considering the area it crashed, you're right. Could have walked out the ground to a sectioned off area of the carpark and flown off.

Helicopters also seem much more prone to mechanical failiur or foul play than a plane.
Very sure from all the eye witness reports that it was mechanical failure. Sounds like the rear rota initially played up and they struggled to get it up and over the stadium roof, then it went into a complete tail spin. They got it slowed down and possibly (speculation) pointed it at the unused over flow car park (old East Mids Electricity Board site) when there was a loud noise and the engines died. Apparently it just dropped like a stone - from circa 250 feet. :(

Been up to the KP this afternoon. It’s rammed at the front with people paying their respects. The flowers are starting to take up the entire north side of the concourse. But up the east sideyou can see it’s cordoned off and the accident team, fire engines, police etc, all quietly working away.

Still no official announcement, so everyone is just in a stunned silence, awaiting the inevitable worst news. Tough times up here. I keep getting chills when I remember the bang happening and realising what that now meant. :(

Very sure from all the eye witness reports that it was mechanical failure. Sounds like the rear rota initially played up and they struggled to get it up and over the stadium roof, then it went into a complete tail spin. They got it slowed down and possibly (speculation) pointed it at the unused over flow car park (old East Mids Electricity Board site) when there was a loud noise and the engines died. Apparently it just dropped like a stone - from circa 250 feet. :(

Been up to the KP this afternoon. It’s rammed at the front with people paying their respects. The flowers are starting to take up the entire north side of the concourse. But up the east sideyou can see it’s cordoned off and the accident team, fire engines, police etc, all quietly working away.

Still no official announcement, so everyone is just in a stunned silence, awaiting the inevitable worst news. Tough times up here. I keep getting chills when I remember the bang happening and realising what that now meant. :(

A wierd day yesterday. Glen's heart attack at 61 on his birthday, and this.

With these kinds of crashes its probably impossible to determine whether there is any foul play. Probably wasn't any, but a new, presumably well serviced helicopter shouldn't drop out the sky like that.

The boss died a hero - he delivered the football fair tale of the century.

With these kinds of crashes its probably impossible to determine whether there is any foul play. Probably wasn't any, but a new, presumably well serviced helicopter shouldn't drop out the sky like that.

Hero? He employed Jamie Vardy - that should disqualify him.

unfortunately yes. however its a clear pen, despite zaha going down a bit easily. you cant make a barrier with you leg once someone knocks the ball past you. xhaka cheated there, and its great to see cheaters being punished :)
Happily Xhaka admitted afterwards it was definitely a penalty, rather pleasing to see him not complain at all.

Srivaddhanaprabha also donated £2million to the local Children’s Hospital, which helped endear him to the denizens of Leicester who aren’t into football too.

Hero? He employed Jamie Vardy - that should disqualify him.
The guy has pumped millions of his own cash into the hospitals and universities here, and totally changed the area for the better.
My dad benefited from this directly when he was having his cancer operations at the Leicester royal infirmary.
I’m for one very grateful for what he’s done, despite not being a City supporter.

Last edited:
The guy has pumped millions of his own cash into the hospitals and universities here, and totally changed the area for the better.
My dad benefited from this directly when he was having his cancer operations at the Leicester royal infirmary.
I’m for one very grateful for what he’s done, despite not being a City supporter.
That's all wonderful stuff. But Jamie Vardy.

Srivaddhanaprabha was given a license to print money in the shape of the airport duty-free concession by a more-than-averagely corrupt administration, and his relationships with its successors have been fraught. So it made eminent sense for him to pull an Abramovich and buy the affections of a provincial, one-club city, just in case he needed a bolthole. Pints for every supporter, dodgy doctors to administer arcane serums to journeyman footballers, bumper cheques to local hospitals: goodwill comes fairly cheap.

Nil nisi bonum, and all the rest of it. But this display of public grief was bought and paid for.

Back