• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

Basically buying the title with unlimited funds, but them winning the title is far better than the other four if we cant win it
This!

I only know a couple of Emirates Marketing Project fans and they’re both Mancs who supported that club long before they won the lottery.

However there’s hordes of gobby Goons, Dippers, Chavs and ManUre in my neck of the woods whom I hope never get to enjoy another league title in my lifetime!

I always wear a poppy as a sign of respect for the people who sacrificed their lives so that I could make choices of conscience and Matic is doing that. I have less sympathy for arseholes like McLean with his ignorant sectarianism.

Back