• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Dive that. Martial was on the way down and player trying to pull out. Disgusting at 6-0 up. I despise that club. As for VAR what a joke. The Adams offside is as bad as it gets.
Yup, another VARcical decision in favour of PENchester United!

Jesus. Do people still want Hassenhuttl for us?

Exactly.

As I said in another thread earlier today, inactive on the sideline as we knocked ball after ball over their back line earlier this season, and then bursts into tears when they beat Liverpool in a PL game.

Massively overrated.

Exactly.

As I said in another thread earlier today, inactive on the sideline as we knocked ball after ball over their back line earlier this season, and then bursts into tears when they beat Liverpool in a PL game.

Massively overrated.
Also, That's twice they've lost 9-0 isn't it?

Also, That's twice they've lost 9-0 isn't it?

Yes. Last time I think they didn’t have any red cards. But still, I thought that they’d made big steps forward since their 9-0 loss but it’s a pretty big blip. Reminds me of the days when we would routinely lose 7-1 to Saudi Sportswashing Machine, and 6-1 against Bolton.

Yes. Last time I think they didn’t have any red cards. But still, I thought that they’d made big steps forward since their 9-0 loss but it’s a pretty big blip. Reminds me of the days when we would routinely lose 7-1 to Saudi Sportswashing Machine, and 6-1 against Bolton.
Yes both times they had early Red Cards. Doesn’t excuse the capitulation of 9 that’s poor.

Probably going to get hammered for this but have some sympathy for Luis getting sent off, by the letter of the law I suppose it's the correct decision, it was a foul stopping a goal scoring chance, but it didnt look deliberate to me.

If not being sarcastic, you need your eyes checked! Martial was almost horizontal long before there was any contact from Bednarek!!
I'd have fudging knocked out both Martial and Mike Dean if I'd been sent off for that!

No the earlier one with the young fullback who trod on the top of the attacker’s foot. The foot was on the line.

We should have a kit like City's tonight. Very nice and with navy shorts and no red logo. OK needs more white but....

mancitykit270820.jpg

Lose tomorrow and we're 9th. We'd be 8 points behind 4th (albeit with 1 game in hand) and just 4 points ahead of Palace in 13th

West Ham look decent again. Villa have dropped off since their COViD lay off.

Thought keeper should have done better from that angle. Might be a bit harsh but expect him to stop that

As I said in the transfer thread Lingard would’ve been a sensible option to replace Lamela.... better player, not as injury prone and doesn’t waste an overseas player spot in the squad.

Moyes has put together a good team there at West Ham on little money.... they certainly look a lot better coached than we do.

Back