• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Pathetic if that's a red card.
West Ham a bit lucky to get a point. How useless is that Cabeleiro(sp) bloke for Fulham? Hadn't scored from open play for a year until a brilliant header against us, has missed some absolute sitters since including this evening.

Yeah, I don’t think he meant it but it doesn’t have to be deliberate does it? He did totally elbow him in the face.
Very tough for the ref that! Clear elbow but he didn’t mean it, however everyone could just be lifting elbows like that and saying sorry when they make contact if no red is given there.

In that situation VAR and the ref were in a no win.

Could and maybe should have had 2 or 3 goals tonight Fulham, Parker must be so frustrated as their approach play is pretty good.

Very tough for the ref that! Clear elbow but he didn’t mean it, however everyone could just be lifting elbows like that and saying sorry when they make contact if no red is given there.

In that situation VAR and the ref were in a no win.
Oh come on really? Even Mitrovic told the ref it was accidental, obvious to 99.9% of people.

Oh come on really? Even Mitrovic told the ref it was accidental, obvious to 99.9% of people.
Yea don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t have shown a red, but would have shown a yellow for dangerous play as a common sense fence sit!

I remember Adams getting a red for swinging an arm gesticulating thinking no one was near him and he caught an opponent. That was about 20 years ago and no one complained with the decision.

The referees are getting worse.
VAR need better operators. (See above)
Screaming diving players need yellow cards.
Not ever challenge is a yellow!

It weird when, after watching Spurs regularly, you watch a game where players are moving and teams have an idea what they're going to try to do when they attack

We're so badly coached at the moment its ridiculous

It weird when, after watching Spurs regularly, you watch a game where players are moving and teams have an idea what they're going to try to do when they attack

Everton had to come out
Their whole system lately has been the low block but it isn’t helpful when your 2 down as we know
I mean their doing exactly what we did when Kane was playing... scoring with every shot on target

That’s the gist of it!

Back