• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

Considering how many players have done well from the championship in the premiership if it were a country we would be sending all our scouts there.
I said before hand my thoughts on him... said it for about a year before he went West Ham
Saying that we have stepped up now on our calibre of players

Chelsea haven’t beaten a top half team
I have to keep on saying it as it’s getting missed by everyone...
and I believe that City haven’t either (they want wolves early doors when they weren’t top half either)
It’s scary the hype teams get when you look at the squad rather then the results

that said Everton are bottom on half now so we know what will happen there

I just get so frustrated when some teams are hyped up abs were not... yet we’re the ones who should be
Saying that I do prefer being the team that no one believes will win things as it will spur the team on

Chelsea have a few players with real skill, but they are not a balanced side. They don't have a top forward. With Calvert-Lewin (and Richarleson) prefer Everton's every day. Wouldn't be surprised to see Everton finish above Chelsea in the PL.

Back