• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

Burnley 3-0 up. Everton losing 1-0. Everton getting dragged into that relegation fight. Saudi Sportswashing Machine still not clear but are playing well.

Leeds looked pretty poor in the first half, so turned it off...and now its 2-2!

Would be very handy if they could get something here

Leeds play Liverpool on Wed night, and then us Saturday lunchtime. I was worried about us being knackered by the time we play them, but at least we'll have had c.24 hours more rest than them before our midweek game, and these wet conditions will take it out of them

Leeds play Liverpool on Wed night, and then us Saturday lunchtime. I was worried about us being knackered by the time we play them, but at least we'll have had c.24 hours more rest than them before our midweek game, and these wet conditions will take it out of them
I'm more worried about Burnley than Leeds. Think the way Leeds play suits us

We got a lot of travel though. Sort of negates the 24 hours rest.

I'm more worried about Burnley than Leeds. Think the way Leeds play suits us

My concern was that after playing City, and then a likely physical game at Burnley we'd be knackered going into a game against a high intensity pressing team

Back