• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

Chelski are in danger of dropping down to fourth place now, with Arse only one point behind if they win their game in hand.

Chelski are in danger of dropping down to fourth place now, with Arse only one point behind if they win their game in hand.

Its a shame we play each other, as we now both dont have the chance to pick up 12 more points, not we could both have caught them with them still having Leeds and Watford.
But it would have been fun to put some pressure on after they had '3rd place wrapped up' apparantly, a few games ago

Pretty sure that I'd like Man Utd to finish 7th if possible and be confronted with the Europa Conference next season

Outside chance with WH playing Norwich. Doubt they will get anything from City. FInal day Palace v United Brighton v WH. The smart money is on United 6th

Not really a real danger. Their last 3 are Leeds, Leicester and Watford. Would take some awful performances from them and Arsenal probably taking 10 points from their final 4 games

Not really a real danger. Their last 3 are Leeds, Leicester and Watford. Would take some awful performances from them and Arsenal probably taking 10 points from their final 4 games

Their previous three games were Manure, Everton and Wolves, out of which they got a two points. Only one win in the last five PL games.

While I agree they both should and probably will win the last three games (the jammy bastards), if they keep that poor form going, they will be in trouble.

Their previous three games were Manure, Everton and Wolves, out of which they got a two points. Only one win in the last five PL games.

While I agree they both should and probably will win the last three games (the jammy bastards), if they keep that poor form going, they will be in trouble.

If they keep that run going, then I agree. Just dont see it really with those games left

That’s us pretty much a given to finish 4th or 5th.

United are woeful . Big job for ETH to turn this mob into challengers

Back