• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Man Utd have too many good footballing fairies out there today that have no physicality .
Eriksens , Van Der Beek , Ronaldo etc.
As soon as I saw the team I thought Villa could get something out of this. New manager effect as well.
Utd getting ripped apart., could be another Brentford.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine. 3 chances, 3 goals while Southampton miss sitters. They are serious top 4 challengers no doubt.

This could be the year the Saints finally drop.

I'm starting to think the same thing every week : " Thank GHod for Emirates Marketing Project"

I don’t trust them. They’ll win plenty of games by 4 or 5 but they’re prone to stupidity at the back. An injury to de Bruyne or Haaland would impact them. Also I think they’ll go 100% for the champions league so could get distracted if it’s still close towards the end. I’m worried about Arsenal.

Saudi Sportswashing Outfit. 3 chances, 3 goals while Southampton miss sitters. They are serious top 4 challengers no doubt.

This could be the year the Saints finally drop.

They are on the upward curve no doubt, I fully expect them to finish top 4 as Liverpool look unlikely and I think its between us, Chelsea and United for the 4th spot, even at this early stage

There is hope! I haven't worn any of my Spurs shirts today. We usually lose when I wear a spurs shirt on a match day.

I don’t trust them. They’ll win plenty of games by 4 or 5 but they’re prone to stupidity at the back. An injury to de Bruyne or Haaland would impact them. Also I think they’ll go 100% for the champions league so could get distracted if it’s still close towards the end. I’m worried about Arsenal.
I totally agree. I was thinking the same. 6-0 one week then when a team gets at their defence ( which is rarely) they make big mistakes. They've come close to dropping points in their last two games.

Might be time for a punt on scum to win the league. I don’t want it to happen so betting on them seems to be the only sure fire way that they drop points at the moment. Not sure if I quite buy the Leicester comparisons as they had no European football, but there definitely are some eerie similarities that are worrying; teams not turning up against them, having everything seem to fall in their favour, all of their rivals having off seasons (except city). The only comfort I’m taking is that city will get 80-90 points. And arsenal don’t have a brick hot striker like Leicester did with Jamie Vardy.

fudging City reporting revenue over 600m and commercial revenue over 300m and about 25%-30% higher than Mam U.

It’s an absolute tinkle take. fudgers can’t fill their stadium and we’re expected to believe those numbers.

If that was us they would have played out of their skins. Bunch of cnuts

Same way liverpool will play world class against us today
Absolutely terrible from them, put up 10% of the effort and application they do against us.
Fair play to the goons they were organised and put the effort in, something I wished we do against that lot!

Back