• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Watching Brighton, it occurs they much of our issues stem from a lack of identity. We're neither a big club with historical financial clout or a small plucky club that wants to unearth gems and build something.

It's like we're trying to dine at the top table but sneak in through the kitchen with a waiters outfit on top of our Primark suit.

The divide is worse cause the fans want to be entertained, but it feels like the board want to win aka maximise the value of the club.

What Arsenal did is what we need to, stick with someone through thick and then

Lose tomorrow night and I dont see us sitting in the Top 4 again this season especially with Arsenal and the City double-header looming
We are not finishing in the top 4 this season. We have been miles off , results have flattered us really in my view. Just don’t see us playing well anytime soon.

Lose tomorrow night and I dont see us sitting in the Top 4 again this season especially with Arsenal and the City double-header looming

If we sign a proper RWB and another wide forward such that we can drop Son, then we have a chance.

As it is, with the lack of creativity and effectively playing with 10 men due to Son's lack of form, we have no chance of 4th

Fulham upto 7th tonight too.

Crikey, our next 5 league games
Palace (a)
Arsenal (h)
City (a)
Fulham (a)
City (h)

We could be 10th or even 11th after that run if we dont buck our ideas up, especially if the likes of Brighton and Brentford keep picking up wins

Back