• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

I don’t trust this City team this season, they don’t look like the same animal to me.
Probably sounds mad but I think Haaland impacts the balance they had before. He does nothing when he's not scoring. City aren't used to that, they have always had a forward that gets involved and move around more making space for others under Pep. Once they get used to the change with Haaland they might be better but will take a while to get fully used to him.

Also, KDB is a bit off the pace at the moment and he's the one that really makes them tick.

Carragher has laid into Cucurella. Even JFH, who tried sticking up for him, admitted he's not a good defender and is struggling.

60m...

Looks a different player to when he was at Brighton

Shows what a minefield the transfer market is. I Iiked the look of him at Brighton but different ball game when you go up a level. We've seen that first hand several times but my son pointed out tonight just how brick Chelsea have been in the market over the last 10-15 years.

Shows what a minefield the transfer market is. I Iiked the look of him at Brighton but different ball game when you go up a level. We've seen that first hand several times but my son pointed out tonight just how brick Chelsea have been in the market over the last 10-15 years.
Yeah, they've really fudged up. Only made about a billion on selling players.

Looks a different player to when he was at Brighton

Bissouma doesn’t either. Maybe they look better playing for Brighton in the system they use? I’m sure there are examples of players they have sold on who have gone on to great things but the recent examples have been underwhelming.

Bissouma doesn’t either. Maybe they look better playing for Brighton in the system they use? I’m sure there are examples of players they have sold on who have gone on to great things but the recent examples have been underwhelming.

Lots to be said about that, but they are probably still very good players who need to adapt too. Early days yet. That said as lively as MC looked at Brighton never a 55m player, ever.....Chelsea have overpaid on literally everyone they paid for this year

Lots to be said about that, but they are probably still very good players who need to adapt too. Early days yet. That said as lively as MC looked at Brighton never a 55m player, ever.....Chelsea have overpaid on literally everyone they paid for this year

Weren't Emirates Marketing Project initially in form him before Chelsea outbid them haha

Weren't Emirates Marketing Project initially in form him before Chelsea outbid them haha

Ridiculous if so, he was never great defensively and the numbers never stacked up the other way. Would probably fit more at City TBH but having better round him and them being more attack minded maybe would have helped. Decent player but not at that price for me

Back