• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Good to see JR and JFH in the studio talking some sense and agreeing that VAR should have been telling the ref to look at the Pope incident.

For me Saudi Sportswashing Machine should have been down to 10, and missing Pope for the next 4 games

Traore off at HT. Normal service resumed. Wonder if Betfred will take a bet off me that he wont score another goal this season?

That ref and pen is a clear and obvious, thats a prime example of why VAR aint worth the TV its shown on....so that nailed on pen not a clear and obvious mistake, but Richys offside clear enough to overule the onfield Lino? Get up, I would rather trust Farage with foreign policy than the PL with this VAR shambles

Plenty of black marks against our season so far, but that loss to Wolves last week is up there, they are fudging toilet.

Just thinking the same thing, I mean Traore going off HT was nailed on after his goal last week. Wolves just look like every player is exactly the same, literally all the same players, but no striker....its like Emirates Marketing Project if you ordered them off Wish

As crap as they have been that's levelled up for the Pen....Saudi Sportswashing Machine looked disjointed and rubbish in large patches of the game...probably a fair score TBH

Back