• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

The one time I actually want Utd to turn up and they've been crap

With Europa League and FA Cup games ahead, United have a heavier fixture list than Saudi Sportswashing Machine. I fancy our chances of catching them better than staying ahead of Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Half hour left and plenty of time for Fernandes to dive, squeal, remonstrate and get a cheap penalty.

With Europa League and FA Cup games ahead, United have a heavier fixture list than Saudi Sportswashing Machine. I fancy our chances of catching them better than staying ahead of Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Half hour left and plenty of time for Fernandes to dive, squeal, remonstrate and get a cheap penalty.

We really don't want Saudi Sportswashing Machine to get cl though. Gives them the chance to spend more money while abiding by the spending rules.

This was my thinking when I posted that a Toon win might be better in the grand scheme of things. IF..we could beat them at home I think that could be the difference between us finishing above them.
Saying that, at 10pm tomorrow I might well thinking 8th place is beyond us again never mind 4th

Back