• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Was it Siggi who had sex case dropped?

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

It appears to be him yes, going by the dates and the age of the person mentioned.

A spokesperson for Greater Manchester Police said: “The 33-year-old man who was arrested in connection with an investigation opened in June 2021 will face no further action.
“The investigation team and Crown Prosecution Service have been working together and reached the decision that the evidence available at this time does not reach the threshold set out on the Code for Crown Prosecutors.”

It appears to be him yes, going by the dates and the age of the person mentioned.

A spokesperson for Greater Manchester Police said: “The 33-year-old man who was arrested in connection with an investigation opened in June 2021 will face no further action.
“The investigation team and Crown Prosecution Service have been working together and reached the decision that the evidence available at this time does not reach the threshold set out on the Code for Crown Prosecutors.”

Like the Arsenal player, these ones are tough situations to deal with. They guy is innocent in the eyes of the law but he’ll always be tainted with it.

And not knowing the details here, maybe that’s deserved. But I know I’ve been accused of something in the past (absolutely not this btw) that wasn’t true and if I was famous, it’d be soul destroying to have to deal with it. It was bad enough being a nobody and defending myself but to have the whole football world talking about it would be very tough to deal with.

Such a horrible grey area.

Like the Arsenal player, these ones are tough situations to deal with. They guy is innocent in the eyes of the law but he’ll always be tainted with it.

And not knowing the details here, maybe that’s deserved. But I know I’ve been accused of something in the past (absolutely not this btw) that wasn’t true and if I was famous, it’d be soul destroying to have to deal with it. It was bad enough being a nobody and defending myself but to have the whole football world talking about it would be very tough to deal with.

Dave Jones was the interesting case in football: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Jones_(footballer,_born_1956)#Acquittal_of_child_abuse

So seems Fulham got jealous of us and Arsenal?

Their new stand will have £3K season tickets (not premium/hospitality), regular seats. Makes it most expensive general season ticket in European/World football

General season ticket prices throughout the ground going up by 18%+

I believe sight had a relationship with an under aged girl who falsely claimed and “proved” she was older
That’s how i understood it from neverton supporting mates

Back