• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Arsenal have nothing! The only concern is that it's only 2-0. City should be 5-0 up!
At only 2-0, they're still capable of fuxking it up.

Haaland and Grealish cost a lot more than Kane would've. Haaland is costing them a fortune with loads of different payments being made and can be sure there's some we don't know about, otherwise I agree

Haven't heard anything other than him costing his release clause of 51m and Grealish 100m including add ons. But yeah I guess that's assuming the universally quoted figures in the media are true and obviously wages and sign on fees wouldn't be cheap for either.. It's a moot point as Levy wasn't willing to pick up the phone to city but I think he would have had to think about it if getting in to the 150m plus..

Cracking header from Stones, not hugely convinced on the lines / frame chosen but what a time to get a second.

Haven't heard anything other than him costing his release clause of 51m and Grealish 100m including add ons. But yeah I guess that's assuming the universally quoted figures in the media are true and obviously wages and sign on fees wouldn't be cheap for either.. It's a moot point as Levy wasn't willing to pick up the phone to city but I think he would have had to think about it if getting in to the 150m plus..

Cracking header from Stones, not hugely convinced on the lines / frame chosen but what a time to get a second.
Agent fees and a payment to Haalands father cost close to 70m plus there's other add ons, then his wages are ridiculous

Back