• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

And a chance they might start next season with a points deduction.

Everton fans at work not worried about going down. It might do them good as they will come straight back up.....(yes, that's what Leeds thought back in the day)

Looking at their fixtures though, I tihnk Forest are still in a tough spot whereas I could see Everton getting a couple wins from their last few.

Leicester v Everton next Mon is massive for both

Posted at 21:2521:25
Post update
Chelsea 0-2 Brentford

Frank Lampard lost his first game in this spell as Chelsea boss.

And then his second.

And his third.

Also his fourth.

And now heading for five defeats out of five

The only positive I can draw from Liverpool winning is it keeps West Ham looking over their shoulders. Palace away next, then City and United, it could put some doubt in their minds

City just toying with them now.
Want them to go for the jugular but guess Pep will be thinking of Madrid during the week.
One more would be nice. Or two.

The only positive I can draw from Liverpool winning is it keeps West Ham looking over their shoulders. Palace away next, then City and United, it could put some doubt in their minds

Very hard to see West Ham going down. might only need 3-4 more points as the bottom 5 look very poor

West Ham also have Leeds and Leicester in their last 2 games

How are these goon mugs even 2nd? They're as pathetically useless as we've been most of the season...

Back