• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Any news on travel and accommodation compensation from the crown estates revenue? Thought not.

At least grassroots games still seem on (mine is), so maybe go and support a local team in your area instead.
All grassroots is off this week.

Football has had a problem with virtue signalling for a long time. The bloody annoying clapping for someone who died etc.

They only clap because you can't trust people to be silent.
In a crowd in the 1000s you are always going to get some walloper who can't keep their mouth shut, and I suspect that has more to do with the call offs than anything else.
No club or association will want the backlash of that.

They only clap because you can't trust people to be silent.
In a crowd in the 1000s you are always going to get some walloper who can't keep their mouth shut, and I suspect that has more to do with the call offs than anything else.
No club or association will want the backlash of that.

It's just nonsense and goes on far to much.

I've just seen they've gone for levels 9 and 10. That's ridiculous. I play lower than that now, so we are still ok. Absolutely farcical though - why punish people and damage their physical and mental health?
My under 10’s has been cancelled and thats just local level.

My under 10’s has been cancelled and thats just local level.

It looks in my area like games are going ahead, but will probably need to be classified as friendlies.

So completely pointless - just creating fixture congestion and the situation of trying to squeeze midweek fixtures in between work and it getting dark come the spring.

Are MI6 going to have snipers trained on those who don't look sombre enough during the period of enforced mourning?

Why should someone dying whose relatives presumably won a battle a while back stop activities that are vital to people's wellbeing?

We didn't stop football when Bowie died despite countless incredible albums / songs / performances, does the queens waving form have the same effect on people into anti democratic establishments!?

Even by our standards this is dumb.

A battle a while back? What,you mean the second World War...

A battle a while back? What,you mean the second World War...

Not sure she won that one

CKMUHLWXAAAcxJS

Surely if this week is off, they won't do likewise next week? Two weekends in a row will cause mayhem later in the season.

Not for cancelling games, but City instead of Leicester being postponed works out better for us. So silver lining.

Back