• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Haaland is surpassing Ronaldo and Messi numbers at his age. Not so much surpassing as trampling all over them. Could be the greatest player ever. Higher than those two combined with a lot of room to spare.

Did you hear his Dad's comments? Said he wants to play in all the leagues.. maybe 2 or 3 years in each, Next Spain, Italy, France etc. I think City will need to enjoy him while they can because he won't be here long

Did you hear his Dad's comments? Said he wants to play in all the leagues.. maybe 2 or 3 years in each, Next Spain, Italy, France etc. I think City will need to enjoy him while they can because he won't be here long
Think they have the luxury of insisting on a release clause and this gets him / the agent a nice signing on fee each time. He's got every chance to be the first player to hit 40 in the prem, GHod knows what numbers he'd get in Spain!

Lucky goal for Madison, but, if you dont buy a ticket..etc;

Still get annoyed everytime he pops up with a goal. I am convinced we should have tried for him

And in the blink of an eye its 2-0

Back