• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Okay lets see if this Arsenal side is 'the real deal'. Every outcome has its bonus, but I think I prefer the draw all day long

Woeful defending from the bindippers again. They are so bad defensively. TAA can't defend and VVD has fallen off a cliff

I hate to say it, but I think I'd prefer an Arsenal win over a Liverpool one. I fancy our chances of overtaking Arsenal more than holding off Liverpool if they hit their stride. Also if Liverpool miss out on the top four, there is room for us and Arsenal, along with Chelsea who look like strong contenders.

Hopefully it will be a draw.

Arsenal are going to be the one who challenge City for the title and will look really good doing so. I feel this is the season they overtake us.

Back