• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

One of my best mates who is an Arsenal fan just asked me if I will be rooting for Spurs to lose against Emirates Marketing Project and he said he couldn’t imagine a scenario where he wanted Arsenal to lose. I said it’s easy to say that when your main rival never wins anything and he’ll most likely never be confronted with that situation. Also said he’d feel different if the roles were reversed and we had a chance to win the league.

Surprise surprise, Arsenal play yet another team with their best players out injured; Bruno Fernandes and Rashford. Whilst Arsenal have no injuries yet again.

you seen either of them play this season?

there is a reason they are way down the league with a negative goal difference

Promising start. No doubt it will end 0-4, though.

(Btw, has Arteta - as the commentator says - been going around this week telling everyone that he’s visualised lifting the trophy? What a c o c k.)

Promising start. No doubt it will end 0-4, though.

(Btw, has Arteta - as the commentator says - been going around this week telling everyone that he’s visualised lifting the trophy? What a c o c k.)

At least two of their goals inevitably will come from set pieces.

Casemiro making Bentancur’s efforts to close down against Liverpool look top-class. He should be docked his week’s wages for that.

Still better than what they have out there today. Their bench is paper thin today whilst yet again Arsenal have no injuries.
It is a bit mental that Arsenal are the only side where you can predict at least 10 of their 11 starting line up, every single week. I bet almost every fan could write down their exact starting line up this season if you quizzed them. Yet I have no idea what City's best 11 is, or Liverpools for example if they had fit squads

It is a bit mental that Arsenal are the only side where you can predict at least 10 of their 11 starting line up, every single week. I bet almost every fan could write down their exact starting line up this season if you quizzed them. Yet I have no idea what City's best 11 is, or Liverpools for example if they had fit squads
There has to be an element of luck in them being able to do that, but they are obviously managing their players’ really well physically, as it’s the second season in a row it’s been the case.

Back