• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The quntiest team of all time - centre forward/striker

Which two forwards are the biggest qunts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some nasty fookers in that list...Maybe John Hartson could be included...

I'm going with John Fashanu and Henry as my starting two, with Drogba my center forward on the bench.

The runners and riders. Do we have any support for the possibles? Have we missed anyone?

Certainties:

John Fashanu
Van Persie
Ronaldo
Henry
Suarez
Shearer

Possibles:

Costa
Drogba
Adebayor
Alan Smith (both of them)
Rudi Völler
Bellamy
Neymar
Tevez
Balotelli
Olivier Giroud
Nile Ranger
Lee Hughes
Jamie Vardy
Andy Johnson
Marlon King
Ian Wright
Hasselbaink
Big Dunc
Andy Gray

Costa has been seconded and one of the Alan Smiths. Wouldn't feel right leaving out Drogba. Jamie Vardy is definitely a clam, even if he doesn't qualify on footballing grounds.

The qunts in contention again. I've split the Smiths :( if anyone wants to second one of them, I will add them to the list.

Certainties:

John Fashanu
Van Persie
Ronaldo
Henry
Suarez
Shearer
Costa
Drogba
Vardy

Possibles:

Adebayor
Alan Smith (Leeds and Man Utd short arsed thug qunt)
Alan Smith (Leicester and Arsenal always commentating on our games qunt)
Rudi Völler
Bellamy
Neymar
Tevez
Balotelli
Giroud
Ranger
Lee Hughes
Andy Johnson
Marlon King
Ian Wright
Hasselbaink
Big Dunc
Gray

The qunts in contention again. I've split the Smiths :( if anyone wants to second one of them, I will add them to the list.

Certainties:

John Fashanu
Van Persie
Ronaldo
Henry
Suarez
Shearer
Costa
Drogba
Vardy

Possibles:

Adebayor
Alan Smith (Leeds and Man Utd short arsed thug qunt)
Alan Smith (Leicester and Arsenal always commentating on our games qunt)
Rudi Völler
Bellamy
Neymar
Tevez
Balotelli
Giroud
Ranger
Lee Hughes
Andy Johnson
Marlon King
Ian Wright
Hasselbaink
Big Dunc
Gray

Any more for any more?

Ronaldo, Van Persie and Suarez are certainties. Costa has made a vast impression in a short time. Vardy is a prime qunt but this is a list of footballers who are qunts.

Shearer also ranks as a pundit with his he is entitled to go down nonsense and was clearly an inspiration for Huth and fellaini who have developed Shearers skillset in their own way.

Lots of options, but we shouldn't forget Maradona.
Maradona is a great call. And Suarez has it all. Racism, cheating, violence, the victims love him - what else could you ask for in a qunt?

Doesn't this count as a nomination and second?

Back