• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tom Carroll

This guy simply wont make it. he's lower level at best, like Townsend. only difference is that Townsend is determined guy and will always believe in what he does, despite 75% of the time what he does is wrong.

This guy simply wont make it. he's lower level at best, like Townsend. only difference is that Townsend is determined guy and will always believe in what he does, despite 75% of the time what he does is wrong.

Disagree entirely. Won't be the first time.

By make it what do you mean? When he has played, he has generally been 7 out of 10 for a midtable side and in the right system he would be excellent.

He could defo take a chance next season with us.

Disagree entirely. Won't be the first time.

By make it what do you mean? When he has played, he has generally been 7 out of 10 for a midtable side and in the right system he would be excellent.

He could defo take a chance next season with us.

he is not better then what we have. id rather promote Winks.

Mumorn - Is Townsend not your mate?

I did see the lineup and think they were on to a hiding. Why he played Siggy in there I don't know.

I did see the lineup and think they were on to a hiding. Why he played Siggy in there I don't know.

i thought sigurdsson looked good whenever he played there or us. as rare as it was. he played there in his loan spell there too im sure. hence the comparisons with lampard. the mistake was playing carroll against chelse.

From what I saw of the highlights he was the only player in the Swansea side who kept plugging away and trying to do their job

The rest looked like a rabbit in headlights after the first goal

Highlights made it look like a lot of errors. That said the third goal could be his problem as the movement of Fabregas after releasing the ball left Carroll a few yards behind.

i thought sigurdsson looked good whenever he played there or us. as rare as it was. he played there in his loan spell there too im sure. hence the comparisons with lampard. the mistake was playing carroll against chelse.

As a CM he wasn't great for us. Liverpool away last year springs to mind when he got completely overrun. Reading the report, they mentioned Sig didn't look comfortable.

Considering you didn't watch the game, to say that playing cArroll was a mistake suggests and underlying dislike for the guy.

By all accounts he has been one of Swansea beat players over the last month

As a CM he wasn't great for us. Liverpool away last year springs to mind when he got completely overrun. Reading the report, they mentioned Sig didn't look comfortable.

Considering you didn't watch the game, to say that playing cArroll was a mistake suggests and underlying dislike for the guy.

By all accounts he has been one of Swansea beat players over the last month

how did Swansea do last month?

I actually am not going to look but does that matter. If anything for a player like him to impress inna struggling team bodes well if anything

depends on what impressing means. Ki has looked more impressive then him and even he wouldnt get in our team. I dont even think Carrroll is better then Shelvey.

Back