• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

He has a job to do.

I remember when we had the oil spill in cornwall. They asked him how much it cost to clean the birds. £28k each. The survival rate was 5%.

He was adamant it was worth the effort.

Sorry but no.
That’s crazy. I’d have done a few at £25k each.

He has a job to do.

I remember when we had the oil spill in cornwall. They asked him how much it cost to clean the birds. £28k each. The survival rate was 5%.

He was adamant it was worth the effort.

Sorry but no.
I meant sad that the club has angered Chris, rather than that he's making an issue about us.

This feels like something we've just overstepped the mark on. A bit like the 4 heritage buildings we didnt need to demolish for the stadium build, but did anyway purely to save a few thousand quid

I meant sad that the club has angered Chris, rather than that he's making an issue about us.

This feels like something we've just overstepped the mark on. A bit like the 4 heritage buildings we didnt need to demolish for the stadium build, but did anyway purely to save a few thousand quid

We bought a golf course. Want to change 28% into a womens training centre. Are planting thousands of trees there. It's not like we're building a carpark.

Right meaning left leaning eco-warriors like Chris Packham would rather build zero new houses in the UK and preferably start to cull the human population to allow flora and fauna to flourish.
His best school friend was a kestrel.

Right meaning left leaning eco-warriors like Chris Packham would rather build zero new houses in the UK and preferably start to cull the human population to allow flora and fauna to flourish.
His best school friend was a kestrel.
We dont need more houses building. Just tax on private landlords and second homers to get the existing ones repurposed as homes

Will we keep any of the golf? Would that be another permissible revenue stream for the club?

Seems like it is solely for womens football and to expand our training complex, but there might be an option there to add revenue.

it will not be long before some idealist calls him a anti-feminist :rolleyes:
Its only a planning tale that its for the women's team. You dont need 7 pitches for the amount of female players we have. Its an expansion of the main facility being done on the sneaky.

Back