• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Quarter Finals

Embarrassing hearing the BBC pundits defending Sterling.
A player's player, people who've played the game appreciate him whereas us poor mugs at home watching just stupidly look at him missing chances and failing repeatedly to pick the right pass. What macarons we are.

Young managed 1 cross in decent time with his left all half. Get him off FFS.

I'm all for letting Sterling play into form, he is an excellent player generally, but get him off - patience is done.

Rose or Delph on, Rashford on. Come on Gareth show us some balls
I've said before, it's two tournaments now.

Can't work out how he's still in the 11. It's not like he's the only option, Rashford given the chance could potentially see us beat the better teams.

Rashford also links up better with Kane, Dele and Lingard... mostly because he can pass it 2 yards, unlike Sterling

I would have taken that Foden kid to this world cup. Who cares if He is inexperienced. He is exactly what this team is missing by having the ability to unlock defences time after time and link the midlfield to the attackers.

See you are starting to finally accept what I've been saying for months, sterlingng is rubbish.
It's Joe Hart all over again.

Ref appears to be doing that Leicester thing for Sweden. They're going to be physical so just let it go.

Great header in from Trippier and Sterling's on his fudging heels. How the fudge is he on the pitch?

Back