• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Round of 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lingard, Sterling, Henderson have all been quite poor. Put three performing players in their place, and England would have a comfortable lead.

Lingard, Sterling, Henderson have all been quite poor. Put three performing players in their place, and England would have a comfortable lead.
Put 3 Championship players in their place and we'd be significantly better

This is why I am against VAR, how can you say its been brought in for the good of the game when you are still missing key moments.

It is so inconsistent as well, one match its a red/ pen and the next it isnt - VAR was brought in to stop this happening.

This is why I am against VAR, how can you say its been brought in for the good of the game when you are still missing key moments.

It is so inconsistent as well, one match its a red/ pen and the next it isnt - VAR was brought in to stop this happening.

Its not happening is it.

I can’t inderstand why Swiss had a red earlier and Denmark didn’t for the same offence

Harry has turned up at least. The Colombians are way bigger clams than I thought, just seen the coach body checking Sterling.

Stones worries me though, he switches off at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back