• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group A - Brazil, Cameroon, Croatia, Mexico

Which two teams will progress to the next round?

• Brazil and Cameroon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brazil and Croatia

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • Brazil and Mexico

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Cameroon and Croatia

• Cameroon and Mexico

• Croatia and Mexico

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Second World Cup game, three controversial decisions.

Refs can expect a lot of stick this World Cup! Wonder if it will help bring video replays in as the last World Cup did for goalline technology.

BqBjf-ZCEAAy8mM.jpg

I'm forever left wondering when I see Dos Santos…is he just one of those players who will only ever turn it on for his national side, or did we lack the coaching staff (in succession) to bring it our of him? Because whenever he plays for Mexico, he's highly effective and provides the sort of dynamism which we could do with in the last third...

Ball was flicked on by a Cameroon player , goal should have stood
Giovani scored 11 goals and made 8 assists in a good La Liga season, not just performing for Mexico.

Ball was flicked on by a Cameroon player , goal should have stood
Giovani scored 11 goals and made 8 assists in a good La Liga season, not just performing for Mexico.

Do you think that, perhaps, he is thus one of those players who can only function in a certain type of league/with a certain type of style?

yh i agree. i think modric sees that neymar is holding his arm as a barrier (and realises that he is not going to swing it, and therefore no danger to his health), and runs straight through it. to make it seem as bad an offense as he possibly can.

In which case Modric should have been booked

Do you think that, perhaps, he is thus one of those players who can only function in a certain type of league/with a certain type of style?

I don't see him succeeding in a league where you have to fight for every ball, no.

Well done to Mexico for beating Cameroon, which is their first ever win over any African team in the WC. Thought Mexico looked impressive and could have won by a bigger margin if not poor finishing. In fact, Dos Santos scored 2 legitimate goals which was wrongly called offside. Nice to see Dos Santos doing well for Mexico as he was easily their best player. In contrast, Hernandez seemed like he has been destroyed by ManU as he came on to miss an open goal late in the match. Mexico do need to improve their defending if they are to have any chance against Brazil.

Back