• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Group G - Germany, Portugal, Ghana, USA

Which two teams will progress to the next round?

• Germany and Portugal

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Germany and USA

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Germany and Ghana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portugal and USA

• Portugal and Ghana

• USA and Ghana

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ronaldo getting really, really frustrated now. Should probably sub him before he does something stupid..

Like congratulating the ref on finally getting one decision right?

Like getting sent off or injured from a frustrated challenge? Stranger things have happened! :D

He's probably professional enough to not to do it at this stage though.

That's the spirit! USA can get out of their group - they've done it plenty of times.

Who can forget?

mcbride.jpg

That's the spirit! USA can get out of their group - they've done it plenty of times.
Not usually out of a group with two of the top 5 ranked FIFA teams though.

I thought going in that 4 points would get real close to getting through and really thought the US could go 1-1-1 and get to 4.

Beat Ghana, hopefully by 2 or 3.
Draw Portugal
Play Germany close

That was my hope for the group stage.

If Portugal doesn't get "better", and I don't know how they will with the injuries and red card, by the next match I might start thinking a W is there.

4 points might do it..
5 would be better
6 would be damn near show stopping in America
9 would make me go #3 in my pants and might, finally, cause California to sink into the ocean (GHod willing)

As if Pepe is not used to players making a meal of the slightest contact? Had e.g. Ronaldo been on the receiving end of Pepe's wrist, he would still be rolling around. Oxygen masks and dentists at the ready.
There's a world of difference between exaggerating contact and intentionally trying to get a player sent off.

Exaggerating contact is ridiculous and annoying as hell, but trying to get a player sent off is guaranteed to give anyone a few "I'll give him something to bitch about" thoughts.

Don't think Muller was trying to get Pepe sent off, he over reacted to the hand to the face but he certainly didn't ask for Pepe to headbutt him.

Ghana: Kwarasey, Gyan, Opare, Atsu, A. Ayew, Muntari, J. Ayew, Rabiu, Mensah, Asamoah, Boye.

USA: Howard, Bradley, Besler, Beasley, Dempsey, Bedoya, Jones, Beckerman, Altidore, Cameron, Johnson.

Back