• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup QF - Brazil vs Colombia

First time I noticed Fred was him walking off at half time

Joke of a player these days

I put £10 on Fernandinho to get a card anytime...how has he managed to get away with all the fouls that he has committed?!

I count 3 that should have been yellows. I think the Colombians are getting a bit annoyed with the ref now.
Homer ref actually.

Last edited:
I count 3 that should have been yellows. I think the Colombians are getting a bit annoyed with the ref now. Homer ref.

Yup! I think that the referee accidentally left his cards in the dressing room. That can be the only explanation!

Even Hoddle thinks that Fernandinho has been booked, stating that Fernandinho was on a yellow already!

Yup! I think that the referee accidentally left his cards in the dressing room. That can be the only explanation!

Yep, there could have been a few more cards early doors too, and because the ref didn't produce a card both teams are kicking the **** out of each other the whole half. Not the spectacle I hoped for.

10488790_1526823310873268_1665185189_n.jpg

Sandro Raniere @sandroraniere

Come on BRASIL.... Watching the game with the guys.. @r9soldado ..LAmela and Joel.. Vamosss...

Back