• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup Round of 16 - Fixtures in 1st Post

That's why I put in my headphones at half time and listen to stuff on my laptop!

If I hadn't been on a bad losing streak with bets, I'd be all over Germany to score before the 80th minute @ 1.57. Heck, I think they'll score by the 60th minute which is available at odds of 2/1!

I can just imagine Germany coming out for the second half and going for the jugular.

A good first half for Algeria, to have taken the game to a draw at Half Time and to have threatened Germany, they have to be pleased with their performance this far.

Signs from Germany before the break though that they can step it up a level; we would certainly expect them to be able to push up in to top gear. Good first half performances from Ozil and Mertesacker.

Feel for mertersacker, normally Wiltshire sorts the high lines

I've noticed that James Rodriguez is the player that Ozil should be, and Blaise Matuidi is the player Dembele should be

Thanks

They're very much on top now, Algeria defending pretty well but not got a lot the other way this half.

Some of these Algerians would be fasting for Ramadan, right? Might run out of steam towards the end of this.

Some of these Algerians would be fasting for Ramadan, right? Might run out of steam towards the end of this.

i'm almost certain most are not. algerian manager has had questions regarding this in press conferences. he hasnt liked these questions and refuses to answer them. therefore, you can expect that they're not fasting. other muslim players such as ozil and benzema have also stated that they are not fasting.

German defence is shocking or is that just their tactic? Its evident the highline isnt working. May as well have AVB managing

German defence is shocking or is that just their tactic? Its evident the highline isnt working. May as well have AVB managing

the problem that they have too many slow defenders. and germany are a big team, so they can't play with a "low block" (as avb would say), or the manager would get crucified for not taking the game to algeria.

They won't be fasting during the game as sunset has passed in Brazil and the day is short so the impact won't be as big as people might think.

They seem to be running well so far. Hope they win.

Back