• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 23/24

Are Madrid the only to never really fall off? They are always there or there about consistently for years and years and not just in the league but Europe aswell. You see the iconic teams likes Liverpool, United, Inter, Milan, Barca etc that have all been through periods of transition where they haven't competed at the top level for how ever long but Madrid seem to have been consistent ever since i can remember. Greatest team of all time surely?

Freed from Desire that was huge back in 95 or whenever it was gets played at every sports arena in 2024, what the hell happened? Great track, but I dont get it.

Absolutely no idea! Very strange! It's not even that catchy. It was a minor club hit in 1997.

Article on it in The Guardian yesterday, funnily enough. Like most good things in life, it has a lot to do with Northern Ireland.

Are Madrid the only to never really fall off? They are always there or there about consistently for years and years and not just in the league but Europe aswell. You see the iconic teams likes Liverpool, United, Inter, Milan, Barca etc that have all been through periods of transition where they haven't competed at the top level for how ever long but Madrid seem to have been consistent ever since i can remember. Greatest team of all time surely?
Have you watched la Liga?
It's a two team league. So they are in the champions league every year. Constant income flow. A bad season for them would be 4th.

Athletico and one other team maybe every now and then try to upset the Apple cart. But not often.

English league much harder

they are they greatest team of all time, 15 of these means that

they did have some lean years, didn't win it at all in the 70's or 80's, the 90's they barely won the league

They didn't win the European cup between 1967 and 1998 which seems insane considering how routine it is now.

Article on it in The Guardian yesterday, funnily enough. Like most good things in life, it has a lot to do with Northern Ireland.

Sweet Caroline was pinched from NI as well.

They've been the greatest since di stefano was there. Although liverpool gave them a run for their money for a time.

They were crashing out pre QFs before Mourinho joined them. They had a dip then. Lyon used to routinely biatchslap them.

Have you watched la Liga?
It's a two team league. So they are in the champions league every year. Constant income flow. A bad season for them would be 4th.

Athletico and one other team maybe every now and then try to upset the Apple cart. But not often.

English league much harder

Premiership is a one team league

Back