• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2016 - Quarter Finals

that ball from Moutinho was ridiculous, perfect run from Ronaldo but you can see how much pressure he is under tonight

lots of medals around that ITV table, although the count for Wright and Dixon is closer to that of Pugatch than Giggs

I'll be cheering them on personally. Not only because they're British (for now) but because of the 8 quater finalists left only Italy, France & germany have a bigger population than England. The more nations with miniscule polls of players in comparison to us achieve what we can not, the more it should open the FA to the failings this nation has in terms of developing players.

I don't root for any home nation except England. You only have to look at how their players celebrated the other night as a reminder of how Wales, Scotland and Ireland still to this day follow the ABE rule, Anyone But England. I'd love to see Italy, I've always had a soft spot for them.

why is it, that it's the dying seconds, you have the ball at your feet, and you play it backwards?

that's begging the ref to end it, get it in the box

Back