• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2020

I dont give a s h I t about how good Germany were or weren't we beat them all the moaners and knockers can go and do one. I thought it was an awful team but what do I know as much as an itk expert.

Sweden aren't nearly as good as the hype from their group games suggest, but this Ukraine side is so defensive and dull they'll probably go through anyway.

I think I watched a different game to the BBC pundits! They desperately wanted to highlight how good Sterling was and then showed 5 clips, 4 of which he fudged up, losing control or not passing and never even mentioned his through ball to Muller!

Really developed a quite intense dislike for Sterling this tournament. Maybe I'm overly defensive of Harry but that little prick has really along with Southgate hung him out to dry.
It really is embarrassing hearing the fawning over Sterling from the BBC pundits when one of the top 3 strikers in the world can barely get a touch because thicko is running down blind alley after blind alley.

Really developed a quite intense dislike for Sterling this tournament. Maybe I'm overly defensive of Harry but that little prick has really along with Southgate hung him out to dry.
It really is embarrassing hearing the fawning over Sterling from the BBC pundits when one of the top 3 strikers in the world can barely get a touch because thicko is running down blind alley after blind alley.
But he is proving everyone wrong remember . . .

Back