• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2020

Collymore is a cretin. Even on TalkSPORT he stands out as an imbecile.
True.
What's Kane supposed to do?
He's primarily a striker who finishes crosses and passes played to him. In this tournament so far he's been given the opportunity to score on 3 or 4 or maybe 5 chances combined.
England's play is so pedestrian that he hardly ever receives the ball. Got totally fed up with the ball going to Shaw who time after time turned and played the ball back to the centre backs. Fair play to Shaw in the last 20 who had a big hand in the 2 goals but England will have to play a lot better offensively if they are to beat the likes of Belgium, Italy, etc...

Sky Ratings !!

Sterling - 9
On a different level to all of England's other outfield players and provided the missing inspiration when they needed it most.
The Three Lions' brightest spark, his early drive and shot forced Manuel Neuer into a sprawling save.
Kept up the pressure after the break despite being isolated wide on the left with Shaw providing scant support and then started and finished the move for England's opening goal.
Nearly gave away hero status when he conceded possession for the Thomas Muller chance, but deserved the slice - and slice of luck - that followed

Belgium, Italy, England and Spain are all left. I think Italy have looked the best of all, but they did look vulnerable against Austria. I reckon England is in with a good shout to win the whole thing, seeing as both the semi and the final will be at Wembley.

Would be nice to see Norway at a tournament, is it close? Haaland , etc

We should be close with a few talented guys in the team, but for whatever reason neither Haaland nor Ødegaard plays particularly well on the national team - and the Norwegian defense is just horrendous, they'd get torn to pieces against any decent opposition. Haven't been in a major competition since 2000! :p

Belgium, Italy, England and Spain are all left. I think Italy have looked the best of all, but they did look vulnerable against Austria. I reckon England is in with a good shout to win the whole thing, seeing as both the semi and the final will be at Wembley.

We’re really getting all the breaks.

Those other 3 teams are on the other side of the draw, and will have to tear chunks out of each other and travel widely over the 3 games left.

We’ve got a holiday to Rome which will break up the monotony of Wembley. Having played four fairly pedestrian games.

Denmark v Czechia is in Baku before the winners have to come to England.

Those other 3 teams are on the other side of the draw, and will have to tear chunks out of each other and travel widely over the 3 games left.

We’ve got a holiday to Rome which will break up the monotony of Wembley. Having played four fairly pedestrian games.

We really have no excuses for not going deep in this tournament.

We should be close with a few talented guys in the team, but for whatever reason neither Haaland nor Ødegaard plays particularly well on the national team - and the Norwegian defense is just horrendous, they'd get torn to pieces against any decent opposition. Haven't been in a major competition since 2000! :p

You just need to coach some of them mountain trolls, we did it with Maguire, and he wasn’t even a proper one he was just hanging around under a bridge.

Earned the breaks by winning the group
The group of death has no one left

I am curious which team (Belgium, Italy or Spain), from the other side of the bracket you would like to face, assuming England get through to the final.

I am curious which team (Belgium, Italy or Spain), from the other side of the bracket you would like to face, assuming England get through to the final.

Well Belgium are the strongest side.

But it’s knockout football, Ukraine are underdogs but we have been knocked out by plenty before now.

Back