• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2016/17

I think I am the only person that believes the reports that "The FA CUP is dead" are hogwash. The whole harking back to days that didn't exist like the West Ham way.

I think the cup is as healthy as ever really.

I still love the FA Cup and am gutted when we get knocked out. The 3rd round draw. 3rd round day itself. Loved seeing my hometown team, Warrington Town knock out Exeter City on the Beeb a few years back.

1981 watching the replay upstairs in my bedroom as my parents were City fans. I stamped on the floor when we went 3-2 up and they never spoke to me for 2 days after the final!
The 82 final wasnt a classic but I loved us winning it and salvaging something from a season that promised so much.
1991, who couldnt love watching Gazza in the run to the final.

So many great memories watching us in the FA Cup, I could go on for ages

Well well well

No non-league teams in Rd 5 for a few years and bang 2 at once. Well done Sutton. Thats changed things thought Chelsea would be getting Lincoln City, but probably get Sutton United now, nice London derby.
Lincoln off to Old Trafford for a televised Last 16 match.

Although wouldnt it be interesting if Sutton got Lincoln?

Well well well

No non-league teams in Rd 5 for a few years and bang 2 at once. Well done Sutton. Thats changed things thought Chelsea would be getting Lincoln City, but probably get Sutton United now, nice London derby.
Lincoln off to Old Trafford for a televised Last 16 match.

Although wouldnt it be interesting if Sutton got Lincoln?

Arsenal v Sutton
Chelsea V Lincon
City V Spurs
United Vs Oxford.

After 2 away draws I suppose we cant complain too much if Arsenal get drawn at home, and likewise we cant complain if we get drawn away.

But it wouldnt half make a change if we did get 3 homes on the bounce and they got 3 aways.

Chelsea and United at home though are nailed on

Back