• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I hate Celtic

Interesting.. I'm sure there's a 'spirit of the game' clause in there somewhere. But they can't exactly prove that you did it on purpose.

What I'm wondering is why, given the amount of money available in Europe, don't the officials do their ****ings jobs and tell teams that they can't select that player when the team sheet is handed in.

Should be fairly trivial you would have thought. All players have to be registered, UEFA obviously track all cards and suspensions. Having some kind of online interface where it's all clearly laid out as per the regulations shouldn't be a huge issue.

i've got a question,

if a team wins the first leg of a two legged tie 4-0, and then forfeit the 2nd leg, do they go through to the next round via a 4-3 victory overall?

Sorry for late reply, Celtic scored an away goal which won us the decision, we were awarded a 3-0 win, if Legia had scored with one of there two penalties that they missed then they would've still went through. unreal, but as i've said...that's the rules.

And i'm taking it :)

Interesting.. I'm sure there's a 'spirit of the game' clause in there somewhere. But they can't exactly prove that you did it on purpose.

What I'm wondering is why, given the amount of money available in Europe, don't the officials do their ****ings jobs and tell teams that they can't select that player when the team sheet is handed in.

Could argue that the clubs should be doing their job and registering the players they want to/ are likely to play in the competition. As well as that a blunder like this is unexpected

On this occasion... ;)

Now, try not to balls up against Maribor.

Suppose they've gotta take it as they weren't good enough to actually get through! Hope they get smashed in the next qualifier! I know a fan who has celebrated winning the league for the last 2 years. When I told him it was hardly an achievement without Glasgow Rangers he said it was. Unbelievable. I need to stop betting on that Mickey Mouse league too while I'm on about it!

Latest from Scotland is that new manager Deila has banned pancakes, toast and fizzy drinks and the players now have to stay after training to have a healthy lunch together.

Got themselves a 1-1 draw and are a home 0-0 away from the Champions league group. That clover thing in their badge must give them a ton of luck to still be in this. Just like a few years back.

Chief executive Marta Ostrowska at Legia has been sacked. She gets the blame for not registering the suspended player.

As I said at first, It was nothing to do with Celtic, it was UEFA who pulled them up ffs.

The player himself questioned if he should be playing, as did one of his team mates, at know time did Celtic have any representation at the hearing, it was only Legia pleading there case, IT WAS UEFA V LEGIA for there own **** up.

Thats how it works...as in RULES AND TEAM SHEETS.

Yes we where gubbed big time, no complaints there, but what can you do ?

As I said before... I would have no prob giving them the tie,no prob at all, so let's see what CAS say.

Carry on hating.

BIG SEASON FOR THE SPURS, AND I REALLY THINK A TOP THREE IS POSSIBLE, have a great season lads !

I still stand by the last line ! didn't want to post it on the main thread in case I jinx it.

Spurs have a great chance this season, nothing to fear and they can only get better [-o<

Back