• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Personally, I think its nice to wear a nce new shirt every season.

My current shirt I wear to games shall I say, looks somewhat fooked.

Must have been washed a good 30+ times. I don't think they are made to last anyway.

BTW no names on mine, just like having number of player I like.

This! I like having a new shirt every season, keeps it fresh and we wear it a lot to games etc so I like the current setup. BUT i do feel for the parents, must be a nightmare having to get them new ones all the time. My mate who has two sons just makes it so all the family get them kits on their birthdays and xmas etc, that way he shares the load ;)

Before 2004 we had a home kit every 2 seasons but since then its been 1 a season.

Almost every club is the same now, especially with clubs not keeping the same sponser or kit manufacturer for many seasons like in the past. Since Holsten we've had 5 different sponsers!

Especially now with FFP rules clubs will be constantly on the lookout for new sponsership deals that'll bring in more money plus the added revenue of selling 3 new kits every season.

I personally look forward to the new kit release each season, like others have said you dont have to buy them

I quite like how different kits bring back different memories.

The 'tinkle Stains' shirt was horrible but when I see it I remember the season we finished 4th and going mental when Crouch scored against City. The kit we wore in the Champions league was sexy as fudge.

I look at our fiscal situation vs. that of Everton/Villa/Barcodes/etc and realize that it's exactly what fans complain about with Levy (the monetize everything view) that keeps us viable and has players like Modric/VDV/Bale in our squad.

Don't have kids, have a job, so I typically buy a new kit per year, one for me, one for the girl.

The play offs are where its at.

I give up on the final - its brick.

PLAY OFF is SO MUCH BETTER

Back