• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Jonny Evans is far from average.

yeah i agree.

Poor player>>>>>>>>>>>Johnny Evans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Average Player>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Decent Player>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Excellent Player ;)

It does amaze me the amount of people that don't rate Evans at all, a very fashionable player to say you don't like at the pub in the hope that everyone agrees with you...

It does amaze me the amount of people that don't rate Evans at all, a very fashionable player to say you don't like at the pub in the hope that everyone agrees with you...

he's brilliant in my view. Reads the game well, not afraid to put a foot or head in and is actually good on the ball. Scores a fair few too.

he's brilliant in my view. Reads the game well, not afraid to put a foot or head in and is actually good on the ball. Scores a fair few too.

he reminds me a lot of O'shea. A decent enough player but lifted up by the quality around him but still prone to errors. If he leaves man utd then he will have the same carer as O'shea after that. Playing for a middle level side doing hardly anything. He is Mr Average.

And its not pub talk. Its just my opinion. And last I checked I can have one.

Let's stick to talking about kits and not so much the people wearing them.

manchester-city-third-shirt1-600x489.jpg

he reminds me a lot of O'shea. A decent enough player but lifted up by the quality around him but still prone to errors. If he leaves man utd then he will have the same carer as O'shea after that. Playing for a middle level side doing hardly anything. He is Mr Average.

And its not pub talk. Its just my opinion. And last I checked I can have one.

I might be remembering this wrong but did O'Shea play centre mid for most of a title winning season for Utd?

Back