• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Looks shopped, something about the way the badge is and lack of creases around the sponsor that is inconsistent with how the shirt is hanging

Hope I'm wrong as that is quality.

But the sponsor is screen printed and thus harder in texture. Looks very authentic to me. This will look brick hot with white shorts and socks!!

But the sponsor is screen printed and thus harder in texture. Looks very authentic to me. This will look brick hot with white shorts and socks!!
Which would affect the way the material around it hangs I would have thought

Awesome, in try gg fashion lets have a debate about textiles that will inevitably escalate into an argument until everyone involved forgets what the argument was about but carries on anyway as they are so damn bored waiting for the season to start!

Also, if that shirt is real, I'm thinking light blue shorts.

COYS

Which would affect the way the material around it hangs I would have thought

Awesome, in try gg fashion lets have a debate about textiles that will inevitably escalate into an argument until everyone involved forgets what the argument was about but carries on anyway as they are so damn bored waiting for the season to start!

Also, if that shirt is real, I'm thinking light blue shorts.

COYS

:D

I have fashion and textiles in the family lineage so I win haha.

I might be wrong but for it to be photoshopped we need to consider the original image. Was it navy? If so - which team? Looks too real to me (more so than the home-kit spoilers).

All good in the hood if I'm wrong though :)

:D

I have fashion and textiles in the family lineage so I win haha.

I might be wrong but for it to be photoshopped we need to consider the original image. Was it navy? If so - which team? Looks too real to me (more so than the home-kit spoilers).

All good in the hood if I'm wrong though :)

Wat, so you fink you like know everything yeah coz your family had a meeerkst stool?
Whateva bruv.

(Cant do smileys on my phone)

It's looking good that that is the new kit.
Interesting (but not necessarily unusual) its being modelled by a model rather than a player though.

Rumoured:

BQrB18wCUAAtsq8.jpg

If that light blue is the same shade as our away kit then I'd say it completes the set nicely.
Would probably go for one of those :)

Well it could be shopped but so were lots of the home kit images. Looks nice but I was expecting green trim like the training gear.

I know the guys who look after Under Armour's digital stuff. They're doing a campaign to launch the new kit, which will go live the day before the Palace match. They said it's not the 3rd kit.

I know the guys who look after Under Armour's digital stuff. They're doing a campaign to launch the new kit, which will go live the day before the Palace match. They said it's not the 3rd kit.

so any hints on colour? ;)

also are we having the Investec kit this season?

Apparently not according to the ITK's in this thread.

Great attempts though from the photoshoppers it seems.

I don't know why we need a third kit.
Unless we play Argentina or the Coventry 1987 FA cup team again, there is no one we will clash with.

No reason why we can't play against a team with white stripes anyway. When the two Sheffield teams meet they both wear home shirts.

Back