• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

I bought one of these from eBay, not this seller but I suspect they have the same supplier. My seller was revofootballshirts. Not authentic.

$T2eC16ZHJHcFFkE!u1(EBSJ2lF(5Yg~~60_58.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Spur-1985...048?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3a875a9e20

Unfortunately it's got a slight hint of pink! Hoping he might swap it but then again my original one got dyed pink so proper retro I guess!

Brought this a few weeks ago...

home78.jpg

Good quality and original admiral - think I got the last Large...

Retro is the way forward now they change shirts like underpants! Got the Gazza Italia 90 England shirt also - love that shirt. Favourite Spurs shirt is the 1990/91 hummel effort with the chevrons on the sleeves, i've got it (the original) but it's a tad small for me now - had it when I was about 11.

Brought this a few weeks ago...

home78.jpg

Good quality and original admiral - think I got the last Large...

Retro is the way forward now they change shirts like underpants! Got the Gazza Italia 90 England shirt also - love that shirt. Favourite Spurs shirt is the 1990/91 hummel effort with the chevrons on the sleeves, i've got it (the original) but it's a tad small for me now - had it when I was about 11.

This totally.

Love wearing the old shirts. My favourite has been the Purple away shirt from the Klinsmann season.

That shirt above though is quality. No writing on the front, just how they should be..and its got a collar, which I prefer

what are the sizings like on this years home shirt? ie does it come up big or small compared to normal?

i have found a medium really cheap, but won't have time to go and try on

I bought one of these from eBay, not this seller but I suspect they have the same supplier. My seller was revofootballshirts. Not authentic.

$T2eC16ZHJHcFFkE!u1(EBSJ2lF(5Yg~~60_58.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Spur-1985...048?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3a875a9e20

Unfortunately it's got a slight hint of pink! Hoping he might swap it but then again my original one got dyed pink so proper retro I guess!

If I remember rightly from when I had this shirt as a kid. As it got washed the blue dye used for the printing would go a pink colour. Or is it the white area?

Ahh, new kit mock-ups being leaked and Spurs sacking managers. Like the gentle rhythm of the changing seasons, it's the same year in, year out.

I don't get it.. what else is a Chelsea kit supposed to look like?

It's like those moaning about Spurs kits not just being white and simple, yet when they do release one, it's boring or find some fault with it.

I don't get it.. what else is a Chelsea kit supposed to look like?

It's like those moaning about Spurs kits not just being white and simple, yet when they do release one, it's boring or find some fault with it.

I think Adidas are boring because every club's kit look the same, just different colors. Time they moved on from the 3 stripes being the only design feature.

Back