• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Think it's that tape some players wear on the back of their shirts and around the shoulders.

Like this taco

bayern-jan26.jpg

what a fudging abolsute **** he is

I dont know... those shorts have got a weird cut in the front. Best to just stick with the regulars imo

Yeah not liking the shorts but the general design if the orange was yellow id be happy with that as an away kit... But the same template as a home kit im not so sure

Not bad... Where u find this one? Getting so tired of always being one of the last teams to launch our kit and put them on sale. Most teams have either released images or even got their kits on sale by now!! Whereas we'll no doubt be waiting till August till we see it and October/Novmber till its on sale

The main problem is that the Puma deal doesn't "officially" end until July 1...thus why we cannot launch until right after that...

Just found out that Beko sponsored Millwall in 2005, then in 2007 sponsored Watford.

Jeeeeeez

Beko for me is like the old days buying Sanyo or Grundig

They are also a Turkish company.

Haha

Beko are owned by

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arçelik

Who it seems merged with Grundig in 2009

They are owned by the Ko?º Group!

On the wiki page it says that 1 in 5 kitchen goods sold in the UK is from them.

Cannot believe thats the case, I'd imagine then Beko sells pretty basic electrical goods, the low end stuff to take that size share of the market. (I don't know)

Its Brands

Brands
Ar?ºelik
Beko
Blomberg
Defy
Arctic
Grundig
Altus
Flavel
Elektra Bregenz
Leisure
Arstil

I refuse to adknowledge truth in that 1 in 5 kitchen appliances is them... smells flimflam to me.

Basically, they a bit Pony if you ask me. Not the greatest thing to have on a football shirt... lets be honest. Ovens, fridges, freezers.. washing machines.

Are we opening ourselves to ridicule. Yes they might be paying the dollar, as did Autonomy and Investec... at least they were are a bit cool.

If we are going for kitchen products as stated previously Miele are the nuts, even Steve Jobs said so :D

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/4.02/jobs.html?pg=8&topic=

Is there anything well designed today that inspires you?

Design is not limited to fancy new gadgets. Our family just bought a new washing machine and dryer. We didn't have a very good one so we spent a little time looking at them. It turns out that the Americans make washers and dryers all wrong. The Europeans make them much better - but they take twice as long to do clothes! It turns out that they wash them with about a quarter as much water and your clothes end up with a lot less detergent on them. Most important, they don't trash your clothes. They use a lot less soap, a lot less water, but they come out much cleaner, much softer, and they last a lot longer.

We spent some time in our family talking about what's the trade-off we want to make. We ended up talking a lot about design, but also about the values of our family. Did we care most about getting our wash done in an hour versus an hour and a half? Or did we care most about our clothes feeling really soft and lasting longer? Did we care about using a quarter of the water? We spent about two weeks talking about this every night at the dinner table. We'd get around to that old washer-dryer discussion. And the talk was about design.

We ended up opting for these Miele appliances, made in Germany. They're too expensive, but that's just because nobody buys them in this country. They are really wonderfully made and one of the few products we've bought over the last few years that we're all really happy about. These guys really thought the process through. They did such a great job designing these washers and dryers. I got more thrill out of them than I have out of any piece of high tech in years.

Just to confirm what he says, a 40 degree cotton wash takes 2hrs 28mins.

Am I really talking washing machines PMSL... its late, bored... I have a deadline for something.. who cares.

So, if we are to have kitchen stuff on our shirts Mr Levy.. at least make it fooking cool.

Last edited:
Back