• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

They nicked my idea from 6 montha ago.

2zo9dhi.png

Sad world we live in, but the reason women's beach volleyball is popular has nothing to do with the game.

Women's football (ala Blatter above), with them wearing smaller shorts and sports bras ... hahaha, probably get bigger tv audience than Euros ..

Sad world we live in, but the reason women's beach volleyball is popular has nothing to do with the game.

Women's football (ala Blatter above), with them wearing smaller shorts and sports bras ... hahaha, probably get bigger tv audience than Euros ..

And what's sad about that??

Do Barca have any history of this colour strip? Maybe a coincidence or too tangential, but there is an orangy colour in the Qatari national emblem:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emblem_of_Qatar

They are traditionally orange or yellow away kits. In recent years they've had the likes of Black, Pink and Gold but it's usually been Orange or Yellow in their history, guess this is a way of merging that together.. Horrible either way.

They are traditionally orange or yellow away kits. In recent years they've had the likes of Black, Pink and Gold but it's usually been Orange or Yellow in their history, guess this is a way of merging that together.. Horrible either way.

Ah, fair enough. Thanks for info - didn't know that.

Only on GG would Omar pop up in the new kit thread. fudging quality character.

It's a riot-inspired kit, complete with bulletproof vest and trench coat. Totally (not) on topic.

Here's Levy securing the sponsorship deal with Barksdale Incorporated
maurice-levy.jpg

Sunderland and Bolton just signed Adidas deals and we get Under Armor :mad:
And anyway aint Stoke Adidas too? Sunderland and Stoke kits gonna look identical

With Adidas we'd be just another club and not get anywhere near the amount of money we're getting now. Personally don't get the obsession with Adidas as I think most of their stuff looks brick.

With Adidas we'd be just another club and not get anywhere near the amount of money we're getting now. Personally don't get the obsession with Adidas as I think most of their stuff looks brick.

Each to their own i spose... I quite like their kits tbh. From what ive seen of UA, Adidas wpuld be much better imo

And anyway aint Stoke Adidas too? Sunderland and Stoke kits gonna look identical

Adidas kits are terrible, so boring, same thing every season. I'd rather have a gamble on under armour

Sent from my Nexus S using Fapatalk 2

What's mad about it?

The reason we've gone with UA is that the deal they offered was better (most likely, considerably better) than any others on the table. It would have been :mad: to have gone with any other kit manufacturer, including adidas.

Back