• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Adidas kits are terrible, so boring, same thing every season. I'd rather have a gamble on under armour

Sent from my Nexus S using Fapatalk 2

As i said above, each to their own. I just personally like Adidas kits. Not a fan of the latest Nike ones and nor am i keen on many Umbro kits either.ive always prefered Adidas.

Sunderland and Bolton just signed Adidas deals and we get Under Armor :mad:
And anyway aint Stoke Adidas too? Sunderland and Stoke kits gonna look identical

I love Adidas stuff but if Under Armour are offering the best deal then it was a no brainer and I am sure that is what it came down to. Adidas have just lost Liverpool and now only have Chelski out of the top 6 teams, Stoke have been adidas for a couple of seasons now so im pretty sure they have signed up Bolton and Sunderland to keep some sort of group of teams in the Premier league. Im sure their deals were nothing special.

Out of interest what is Boltons Stadium called now then? ;)

I love Adidas stuff but if Under Armour are offering the best deal then it was a no brainer and I am sure that is what it came down to. Adidas have just lost Liverpool and now only have Chelski out of the top 6 teams, Stoke have been adidas for a couple of seasons now so im pretty sure they have signed up Bolton and Sunderland to keep some sort of group of teams in the Premier league. Im sure their deals were nothing special.

Reebok Stadium

Adidas owns Reebok.

Those mid table teams with Nike/Adidas etc don't get very much at all, they dont have any exclusivity and the kit designs will be generic rather than something individial for the club i.e, Chelsea probably get an exclusive design whereas Sunderland will just have something out of the catalogue with their badge sewn onto it.

We habve an exclusive 10 million per year deal with UA, Sunderland and Bolton will be nowhere near that, maybe only only half a million to 1million a year (thats a guess)

Last edited:
ZooplaLogo.jpg

West Bromwich's new sponsor. Beats this travesty at least:

images

^^ That Umbro West Brom shirt was actually quite lovely for a striped shirt, absolutely ruined by the sponsor.

^^ That Umbro West Brom shirt was actually quite lovely for a striped shirt, absolutely ruined by the sponsor.

Beleive last season or season before they had an all black away kit (still striped watermark) and this sponser looked horrendous on what was a decent kit

Of course its all bout the best deal no doubt, I'm just being selfish ;)

Who knows these UA kits could be decent, as I said before I really like their golf shirts quality wise so not expecting a cheap feel. Heard Nike have signed City up now so thats both Manchester clubs and Scum

Of course its all bout the best deal no doubt, I'm just being selfish ;)

Who knows these UA kits could be decent, as I said before I really like their golf shirts quality wise so not expecting a cheap feel. Heard Nike have signed City up now so thats both Manchester clubs and Scum

City had Umbro, who are owned by Nike. They're just changing which logo to use. Funny how many City fans thought they were going to replace United when the change was announced.

You what, thats hideous. Last years away was actually pretty nice. What a downfall.

Guessing you mean the colour? Coz cant see how the shirt can be hideous when its plain. I think the colours decent especially with the yellow/gold sponser and logo

Back