• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

It's basically this but with a different sponsor

arsenalawayshirt001.jpg

Just seen somewhere else that Dortmund and Werder Bremen released Christmas shirts. Good one for a league in winter break:

Borussia-Dortmund-12-13-Winter-football-Shirt-a.jpg

Borussia-Dortmund-12-13-Winter-football-Shirt-c.jpg

Werder-Bremen-2012-Nike-Christmas-Football-Shirt-b.jpg

Werder-Bremen-2012-Nike-Christmas-Football-Shirt-a.jpg

Making money from shirt sales is all well, but Christmas shirts is just taking the tinkle, really.

At some point I'd think fans must get tired from being ripped off on three sets of shirts x £80 each year, on top of ever increasing ticket prices. Right? Surely there must be a limit to how much (financial) support fans are willing to provide clubs with?

Making money from shirt sales is all well, but Christmas shirts is just taking the tinkle, really.

At some point I'd think fans must get tired from being ripped off on three sets of shirts x £80 each year, on top of ever increasing ticket prices. Right? Surely there must be a limit to how much (financial) support fans are willing to provide clubs with?

It's not really taking the tinkle no. You make it sound like you HAVE to buy christmas shirts, when you don't need them. In fact you don't need to own any shirts related to the club. It's all your own choice.

How many fans do you think buy all three new shirts every year? I'd say a very small minority. Most probably don't even buy one new shirt a season, because oddly enough last seasons shirt is still affiliated with spurs.

I like that kit and why is it taking the tinkle? It is not like they are forcing fans to buy them? Just take a look at Spurs shop and all the brick they have on there. To each his own how they want to spend their money

I like that kit and why is it taking the tinkle? It is not like they are forcing fans to buy them? Just take a look at Spurs shop and all the brick they have on there. To each his own how they want to spend their money

Meh. But true. I just don't like it, I guess. Too corporate for the old fashioned me. Bring back the old Holsten any time, classic, simple shirts, no messing around with black, purple, tinkle stain and brown.

Regards,
Miserable Old Grump

Those Liverpool shirts are awful! I don't like their away kit this season or their training gear which has orange on it - it's just not a Liverpool colour at all

Looks like a tablecloth to me

I'm going with slippers. Old mans slippers that might be worn on of a dewy Manchester morning to go and retrieve Staffies morning dog-turd from the front garden by the wheelie bin. Most likely before hanging it on the outside loos door handle then eating a bacon sandwich without washing the hands.

That bindipper's second kit MUST come with 3D glasses as there HAS to be a purpose for that absolute fudging gubbins half-way down. Either that or Warrior hire designers from the National School for the Blind.

When do you think we'll launch ours this time? Aurasma isn't a real sponsor so I'd think levy will be doing his sale til late to increase the price! Remember the sponsor less shirt?

Back