• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Re: Suit You Sir!

It's possible he has a clause in his loan agreement with QPR which allows him to play European games for us.

Really? Is that possible? Never heard of anything like that, I'm an ignorant bastard though so it wouldn't be the first time :)

To me it seems more likely that he has a clause in his loan agreement with QPR that allows him to attend team photo events with us.

And even more likely that the picture was taken before his loan started...

I reckon this picture isn't actually the squad travelling to Lyon if Townsend is there, and im sure that's Mason front left who is on loan at Lorient in France

Has that ever happened before? I'm not 100% sure but I do think that wouldn't be allowed.

I know it definitely happens with our player's loans to lower league clubs - they are allowed to play for us in Cup and Spurs XI training matches.

Wow im impressed, seems we are following in man uniteds path and getting sponsors for different parts of the club, i i hope we can get a different sponsor for the training tops we were in the training ground.

Do you remember the awful white ones liverpool wore for the cup final a few years ago.

It's something we're going to see a lot more of from every club.

The Germans are well ahead of the Premier League in terms of commercial exploitation. It's why the likes of Bayern are now so competitive on a financial level with the top English and Spanish clubs.

Man Utd are behind the Germans but ahead of the rest in England in terms of exploiting commercial opportunities.

TM Lewin is brick - gets all crinkled way too easy.

Austin Reed - way to go.

Back