• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Micky van de Ven

I’ve said for a while that VAR could well see Peletons on the touchline in specific ‘areas’…I wonder…I sadly have the feeling that we will soon see ad breaks during VAR situations.

I’ve said for a while that VAR could well see Peletons on the touchline in specific ‘areas’…I wonder…I sadly have the feeling that we will soon see ad breaks during VAR situations.

I don’t think that’s necessarily a bad thing, gives the viewer a preset window to get another drink or use the loo without missing anything.

Would take a bit of pressure off the VAR crew too, they’d know they have a bit longer to work in. Can do all the checks correctly.

I don’t think that’s necessarily a bad thing, gives the viewer a preset window to get another drink or use the loo without missing anything.

Would take a bit of pressure off the VAR crew too, they’d know they have a bit longer to work in. Can do all the checks correctly.
???

Thin end of the wedge.

If you watch any streams of overseas coverage they already have in-game ads - logo pop ups, partial screen coverage, banner ads - it’s pretty horrible for the coverage (which is already over-busy and cluttered.)

Thin end of the wedge.

If you watch any streams of overseas coverage they already have in-game ads - logo pop ups, partial screen coverage, banner ads - it’s pretty horrible for the coverage (which is already over-busy and cluttered.)

Yeah, I’d rather that was during a break in play.

Excellent. Hopefully if we get past Burnley, Maddison might make the 4th round match. Also if Romero is 4/5 weeks he must be in with a shout of making the Brentford game too?

Excellent. Hopefully if we get past Burnley, Maddison might make the 4th round match. Also if Romero is 4/5 weeks he must be in with a shout of making the Brentford game too?
There hasn't been much of an update from Romero has there? Suppose that might be a good thing.

Van de vin ...needs to keep further back to defend..otherwise, he may find it difficult for a man of his size to accelerate without further injury..ie hamstrings...
just an idea/observation...

Or do properly executed warm up routines as directed by coaches. He's been slacking off in pre-match warm ups when I've watched them on Youtube. Could be why he twanged his hammy.

Excellent news. Hopefully he'll get back to great performances quickly when he's back. Will be interesting to see how we line up at the back if he's back before Romero.

Great news to see he’s nearly back! Don’t suppose there’s any news on Sessegnon or Solomon? Both well overdue. Trying to rack my brain and remember when Sessegnon last played for us?

Solomon is coming back (possibly utd?). No news on sess.

Forgot about Maddison too. He’s far more important than the above but those two (especially Sess) should be back by now. I’d cut our losses on Sess in the summer as I understand his contract is up?

Back