• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Oh Soldado...

I remember the first game we played and he scored the winning pen. Cool as.

But just wasn't to be, and I like him, seemed like a great fella. Love it that he still follows us, indeed is a fan. Maybe he's a lurker on here ! ;) Ola Soldado !

But just wasn't to be, and I like him, seemed like a great fella. Love it that he still follows us, indeed is a fan. Maybe he's a lurker on here ! ;) Ola Soldado !
Like everyone, he reads this site whilst taking a brick. Hope his aim's improved....

Watched a few moments of a Vilareal game the other day and i'm sure when he got booked they said it was his 11th yellow of the season:eek:

I really hate this thread, maybe we should start/ bring back a thread for chris armstrong, he was f@cking useless as well but a nice guy, barnardos kid etc.

/\ Ha Ha Ha Hah!

Our current status, to say nothing of our long-term modus operandi, grants us the luxury - or maybe even forces us - to fondly remember certain players. So let it be written, so let it be done, with Roberto Soldado.

If it's true when they say GHod loves a trier, then our Bobby is close to GHod's heart.

Yeah Crystal Palace away I thought he was going to go on and score bucketfuls for us.

http://www.theguardian.com/football...ado-spurs-liverpool-europa-league-semi-final?

Read that all the way through and just thought what a piece of fcuking shiit he really was, we signed a fooking nutcase, I never had any time for him. Always said he spent to much time running out wide, why oh why did the coaches not tell him to stick in the penalty box.

Bit harsh Chich, pretty sure it was common knowledge why his head wasn't always on football, they had a family tragedy during his time in London, one which isn't mentioned in that article.

I think he's a class act, I'll always have tremendous respect for him.

Bit harsh Chich, pretty sure it was common knowledge why his head wasn't always on football, they had a family tragedy during his time in London, one which isn't mentioned in that article.

I think he's a class act, I'll always have tremendous respect for him.

up there with the kiddy fiddlers and politicians and arsenal fans, scum of the earth, shooting would be to good for him

I have had a bottle of Johnnie walker tonight though

up there with the kiddy fiddlers and politicians and arsenal fans, scum of the earth, shooting would be to good for him

accusing someone of kiddy fiddling is one thing, but to liken someone to an arsenal fan, that's crossing a line sir

double black or gold?

I really hate this thread, maybe we should start/ bring back a thread for chris armstrong, he was f@cking useless as well but a nice guy, barnardos kid etc.

Armstrong was a much better signing than Soldado was. Armstrong got 62 goals in 173 appearances (48 league goals in 141 league games). Soldado got 16 goals in 76 appearances, with his best league tally at an amazing 6 goals. If we put Eric Dier upfront for a season, he would struggle to do worse than Soldado. Didn't Armstrong also get the winner against the goons once?

Soldado gets love (not from me) because he replaced Adebayor, who was hated (and a much better player for us than Soldado).

Armstrong got stick because he replaced Klinsmann. How players actually perform isn't that important to quite a few of our fans. They just decide that they don't like/really like a player and rate the performances according to that.

I'm so glad we have Harry Kane!

You sure someone didn't spike your bottle of Johnnie Walker with a bit of Johnnie Jackson?

watched the villareal liverpool match, soldado was useless, had a couple of decent pokes but couldn't find the target, amazing he's actually playing at a top level still considering he's only scored 5 for Villarreal all season, what a colossal waste of money and time.

watched the villareal liverpool match, soldado was useless, had a couple of decent pokes but couldn't find the target, amazing he's actually playing at a top level still considering he's only scored 5 for Villarreal all season, what a colossal waste of money and time.

He did remind me of some useless bugger who used to play for us ;)

But he was poor, but I thought Villarreal were disappointing overall - Liverpool nullified Villarreal for 90% of the game.

He's got 8 league assists this season which is decent, his stats suggest his hold up play is crucial to their build up.

We signed a goal every other game striker and played him up top in a rank bad side.

AVB played turgid football which did him no favors not the other way round

We broke him.
I remember when he first joined, making runs into the box and breathing down the keepers neck for rebounds, and I thought this is what we've been missing. After a few months of no one playing the passes for his runs, he gradually lost heart. To be fair though, he also said he was staying out of the box to avoid the treatment he was getting, so you can't pin that on us, unless maybe you can say he didn't have anyone looking after his back.

Back