• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

That sounds absolutely amazing
It really was
Cost a lot but anything is better with live music
And the top gun theme is so iconic
But they started announcing that such and such is here … bruckhiemer, Chris Macquarie, Harold faltemeter and the conductor is Lorna Balfe… so we’re thinking wow
Then Cruise comes on stage and gets a minute standing ovation score the film even starts
Does a great speech about how important music is in film and this is the premier of doing it like this
And then the show
Throughly recommend it

Attachments

• IMG_4335.jpeg
    IMG_4335.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4337.jpeg
    IMG_4337.jpeg
    733 KB · Views: 7
It really was
Cost a lot but anything is better with live music
And the top gun theme is so iconic
But they started announcing that such and such is here … bruckhiemer, Chris Macquarie, Harold faltemeter and the conductor is Lorna Balfe… so we’re thinking wow
Then Cruise comes on stage and gets a minute standing ovation score the film even starts
Does a great speech about how important music is in film and this is the premier of doing it like this
And then the show
Throughly recommend it

Love it. I play in local bands and wish I could share with some of my mates the experience we get as amateur musicians entertaining our modest audiences. It's a buzz being on the inside.

Spent some of today learning Are Friends Electric on the keys. Can't wait to do it at the local open mic in a couple of weeks.

Music is definitely a drug.

Love it. I play in local bands and wish I could share with some of my mates the experience we get as amateur musicians entertaining our modest audiences. It's a buzz being on the inside.

Spent some of today learning Are Friends Electric on the keys. Can't wait to do it at the local open mic in a couple of weeks.

Music is definitely a drug.
Got my first band rehearsal in a long time in few weeks
Nee studio too so that will be interesting

Back