• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Suarez - Serial Biter

Well I think he has now yes he stopped slightly short at begging for forgiveness and sucking everyones **** which for some reason most want to see, but I think he has acknowledged it. It seems that someone like Chiellini is showing less animosity than others around. What we see and hear from him in public are two slightly different things.

This time its different as he has committed to this never happening again I doubt he meant he will never fall over again it was clear what he meant with this apology. Next time this happens, it will be the end for him in all seriousness judging especially by his recent comments.

We all thought he'd learnt when he said this

“I am truly very sorry about the incident with Branislav Ivanovic.

“I hope that all the people who I offended at Anfield last Sunday will grant me forgiveness and I again repeat my apology to Branislav. I would like to explain to everybody that I decided to accept the ban because – while 10 games is clearly greater than those bans given in past cases where players have actually been seriously injured – I acknowledge that my actions were not acceptable on the football pitch.

“So I do not want to give the wrong impression to people by making an appeal.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/luis-suarez-bite-liverpool-striker-1855079#ixzz36EY7zaeJ
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

I acknowledge my actions were not acceptable on the football pitch

Yet he still does it again, he has no morals and certainly does not mean a word his his "apology" it is purely written to get him his big money move to Barca or Madrid. The man is a **** and will never change, give ity a year and we'll be saying the same thing after he's sunk his gnashers in to some other poor unsuspecting player.

Imagine Barca wrap up the deal in the next few days, at a discounted price lower than Liverpool would have hoped for before the bite, and the appeal goes through and his domestic ban is lifted. That would be comical

And not too surprising. Aren't Barca supposed to have a transfer ban? I forget but didn't they get it suspended while they appeal, which will make it meaningless as they can stock up on players. If you can buy Suarez, the punishment is rather limited.

anything over 30m is a great deal for Liverpool

ironically, once he moves to a club like Barca they don't really have to worry about a repeat incident as he won't have that level of expectation on him ever again

- Bites opponent
- Feigns own injury to deflect attention
- Charged by FIFA once footage is seen
- Denies bite and lies to FIFA Disciplinary Committee
- Several team mates and manager also lie to Committee about the incident
- Lies don't wash and he's found guilty
- Since his lies didn't work, his lawyer then issues a grudging lukewarm statement of "regret" on his behalf (and probably under instruction from Barcelona)

Pretty much as it happened......

Probably told for the greater good for him and his career (but mainly for Barca) to spew out this standard apology, so the wheels of top table football can keep turning.

My worry for him is it is not heartfelt or from his own motivation and all this does is cover over the issue that this person has a serious mental health issue that is not being treated.

OR as someone else has alluded to......is he a calculating little b*stard (certainly has that sneaky look about him), and he initiates these sh*tstorms when he wants his next big move. (current club backed into a corner or comes to the end of its tether) The timings do generally tend to fit. Admittedley he left it late in this game as at the time Uruguay were 10mins from going out. I mean the defender did nothing really to provoke the bite.

Pretty much as it happened......

Probably told for the greater good for him and his career (but mainly for Barca) to spew out this standard apology, so the wheels of top table football can keep turning.

My worry for him is it is not heartfelt or from his own motivation and all this does is cover over the issue that this person has a serious mental health issue that is not being treated.

OR as someone else has alluded to......is he a calculating little b*stard (certainly has that sneaky look about him), and he initiates these sh*tstorms when he wants his next big move. (current club backed into a corner or comes to the end of its tether) The timings do generally tend to fit. Admittedley he left it late in this game as at the time Uruguay were 10mins from going out. I mean the defender did nothing really to provoke the bite.

He certainly does seem to want out when he starts biting. But where can he realistically go if he does it at Barca? Not many bigger clubs worldwide. If he does bite again will the British press be to blame?

Also I've herd there is to be an unprecedented 'bite-clause' in his contract
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/barcelona-offer-luis-suarez-40million-3786180

This summer with all the new TV deals, the fees are gonna be HUGE. €80 million would value him at, what, £13 million more than David Luiz? **** that. The oil clubs and clubs like Barca and Real have made fees this ridiculous, so nah they can pay up. He's at worst the third best player in the world right now, there's no way we should be accepting less than £80 million and I'd suggest maybe a bit more.

€80 million is what, £60 million odd? **** that. Transfer fees are only gonna keep increasing. If they want him it's got to be at least Ronaldo money (or equivalent)

It has to be above Bale's transfer fee for me. Anything less than that and we have sold on the cheap.

If they can't afford him then guess he isn't going there. Barca want a KFC but they only have enough for a mac d. Ok bad analogy but I don't want to see us get shafted here. We should just offer him to city as well they will pay that much. What about real?

We screw the ****ers for every penny.

If not he stays.

Simple.

If there is a clause then it's cut and dried, they pay it, he leaves.

If not, then we hold even more cards.

£80 million and not a penny less. One of the best players in the world, it's akin to buying Messi and Ronaldo.

Don't talk about the bite in here. Thank you.

Let's take them to the cleaners.

We have no urgency to sell him whatsoever. Barcelona trying to lowball us is laughable.

I hope Ayre sits down with the Barca personnel, places his briefcase on the table - "this is our negotiating position" - opens it up to reveal a hole in it with his knob AND ******** pushed through the hole, with the message "Negotiate that." written down the length of his shaft, lets them take in it and then leaves.

I'd be telling them that if Sanchez goes anywhere in the prem other than to us they don't get Suarez at all.

We can put a brave face on it but we are losing our best player and as Spurs found out, no amount of money makes up for that.

Spurs did a terrible job of signing players though. It seems to me we are already doing a good job of getting the right players in. AND the core of our side is already in place: Miggy; Sakho, Flanno, Gerrard, Hendo, Lalla, Coutihno, Sterlo, Studgo.

Can, Lallana, Lambert, Bertrand, Origi and Lovren.

That would eat up most of the Suarez cash, would we be a better team?

I don't think so personally-we'd just have a bigger squad.

We're in the driver's seat, we have all the cards. I hope we take advantage of that.

Screw Barcelona lets keep Luis and bring Sanchez in anyway.

I think he owes us though for sticking by him! so **** all this bull**** about he deserves "barcelona or real madrid" we got in the champions league to keep him happy

Its simple, if Barca want him pay up the 80m or give us Sanchez and 50-60m. At the moment it feels barca want this to be done on the cheap. If so then **** them.. Suarez is still top 3 player in the world and if they think they can fool John W Henry then good luck

Barca tweeting about Suarez, can these horrid ****ing c*nts get any more disrespectful and shameless?

How's it feel now? ****ers.

So basically, he's gone. Just a matter of how much now. Needles to say his departure will weaken Liverpool considerably, can't see them making the top 4 next season without him.

Madrid's and Barca's front line next season is going to be ridiculous.

So basically, he's gone. Just a matter of how much now. Needles to say his departure will weaken Liverpool considerably, can't see them making the top 4 next season without him.

Madrid's and Barca's front line next season is going to be ridiculous.

I'm still surprised Barcelona have yet to sign a centre back, especially considering the ban looming over them. Puyol has left, Pique needs someone next to him he can rely on and Mascherano is now neither a decent CB nor a DM. There was one player coming through the system, but he looked like he needed time to develop. I'm sure for one game last season they had three left backs in the defence

He certainly does seem to want out when he starts biting. But where can he realistically go if he does it at Barca? Not many bigger clubs worldwide. If he does bite again will the British press be to blame?

Also I've herd there is to be an unprecedented 'bite-clause' in his contract
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/barcelona-offer-luis-suarez-40million-3786180

Not so much 'sleeping your way to the top' more 'biting your way to the top' , whatever works i suppose. And moving to Barca it's mission accomplished.

Back