• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Suarez - Serial Biter

79m Euro's apparently...

http://as.com/diarioas/2014/07/04/english/1404497989_210288.html

Barcelona and Liverpool have closed a deal that will take Luis Suárez to the Nou Camp for the next five seasons. The journalist Xavi Torres told AS that Barcelona will part with 79.2 million euros for the striker, who has had a deal conformed with the Catalan outfit for some time.

While the terms and conditions in the deal are closed, negotiations are still ongoing, with the involvement of Alexis Sánchez likely to affect - speed up or slow down - the final outcome. The Chilean forward, labelled by Andoni Zubizarreta as ‘transferable’ on Tuesday, has a number of possible suitors on the table but with nothing closed yet. Of course, at the Camp Nou they will wait to get some idea of the amount of money available to meet Liverpool’s demands.

At Anfield they want the majority of the payment to be made before the move takes place, while Barça want, and are currently negotiating for, reasonable payment terms in instalments.

Sources from the club consulted by AS insist they will not “retransmit” negotiations and until authorisation is received, the move will not be made official.

I hope this move goes through as it will obviously weaken one of our rivals fairly drastically, but I really don't want to have watch the little prick play in a barca jersey, nor a RM one for that matter. I don't think I have disliked a footballer as much as this guy ever so I hope his career nosedives from here on. Unlikely but I can live in hope.
I think with the move to Barca he will be biting off more than he can chew

Exactly, it's almost as ridiculous as saying Suarez isn't as good as Bale because he hasn't played in a CL final, Suarez would walk into that team ahead of Benzema. Suarez will get his move soon enough and will more than likely win a CL one day. The point is just because Bale plays in a better side it doesn't necessarily make him a better player.

Not really. Suarez could have moved to one of the big clubs but none were interested until now. At the same age as Bale was winning all these things, Suarez was still plodding along in the Dutch league and garnering interest from Liverpool.

I don't think he'll win CL and he certainly less likely to score the winner.

Hilarious how we're always accusing Liverpool fans of being deluded, the fact Bale used to play for Spurs has nothing to do with people rating him higher than Suarez I'm sure.

Not really. Suarez could have moved to one of the big clubs but none were interested until now. At the same age as Bale was winning all these things, Suarez was still plodding along in the Dutch league and garnering interest from Liverpool.

I don't think he'll win CL and he certainly less likely to score the winner.

It's not like Suarez is 35 and has had an average career until last season. Once again, how many world class seasons has Bale had? 2 at a push? Suarez won an international tournament playing for a bang average side if you take out him and Cavani and he lifted a team that finished 8th the season before to within touching distance of the title.

It's good you can predict the future, any chance you could let me in on who's going to win the World Cup?

Not Uruguay because they are out due in part to your ladyboy Suarez letting them down.

Bale achieved more than Suarez in English football. Let's see how he goes at Barca being at best the 3rd best player and no longer a big fish in a small pond. Bale adapted but he would because he is a better footballer.

A lot of similarities with Bale and Suarez. 2009 we finish 8th. 2010 we make Champs League on the back of Bale getting winners against Chelsea and Arsenal.

I don't count 2010 as a world class season as a whole but by the end of it, people were taking notice.

2011 was Champs League. Inter. PFA Player of the Year. Enough said.

2012 we finish 4th, Bale played his role though maybe not "world class" by his now lofty standards. Still in uefa team of the year mins.

2013 wins every individual accolade in English football.

2014 scores the goals to win 2 cups for Real.

So I count 3 and a half. And he's only 24. Let's see how Suarez the 28 year old goes, he's got some catching up to do.

for me bale is a superior athlete, taller, faster, stronger, able to make a chance from nothing anywhere on the pitch for either himself or a team mate

Suarez probably has an edge with his finishing and the dark arts but bale isn't that far behind in these areas

A lot of similarities with Bale and Suarez. 2009 we finish 8th. 2010 we make Champs League on the back of Bale getting winners against Chelsea and Arsenal.

I don't count 2010 as a world class season as a whole but by the end of it, people were taking notice.

2011 was Champs League. Inter. PFA Player of the Year. Enough said.

2012 we finish 4th, Bale played his role though maybe not "world class" by his now lofty standards. Still in uefa team of the year mins.

2013 wins every individual accolade in English football.

2014 scores the goals to win 2 cups for Real.

So I count 3 and a half. And he's only 24. Let's see how Suarez the 28 year old goes, he's got some catching up to do.

Jeez and I'm biased towards Suarez :lol: You keep penalising Suarez because he plays for a worse side than Bale does, Bale simply went to an already great team and made them a little bit better whereas Suarez has lifted a bang average side to within a **** hair of winning the premier league. You keep saying Bale achieved more in the premier league but what was his highest finish? 4th wasn't it? Just for the record I hate Luis Suarez but it's ridiculous that people can't acknowledge he's a great player just because he plays for Liverpool. Sometimes I think people on here hate Liverpool more than Arsenal and Chelsea and more than they love Spurs :lol:

Btw clutching at straws saying Suarez would be their 3rd best player he's better than Neymar.

If I was judging purely on ability I would rather have Suarez in my team but he's a despicable **** and gets banned for at least 10 games a season so for that reason I would pick Bale. Sorry if that doesn't go along with the status quo of the rest of the forum.

Last edited:
for me bale is a superior athlete, taller, faster, stronger, able to make a chance from nothing anywhere on the pitch for either himself or a team mate

Suarez probably has an edge with his finishing and the dark arts but bale isn't that far behind in these areas

Yeah pretty much this. Bale is a better athlete but Suarez is more skillful. I'm not comparing him Messi but I would say Suarez is more like Messi and Bale is more like Ronaldo.

Jurgen - how was that post showing a bias. It was all factual, no?

Suarez took a "bang average club" but he was part of that bang average. Arguably Bale did the same at Spurs but he was never an integral part of the team in his peak playing years when we were bang average.

Again, let's see how he goes at Barca. Villa and Ibra couldn't do it and both are better than Suarez.

Suarez took a "bang average club" but he was part of that bang average. Arguably Bale did the same at Spurs but he was never an integral part of the team in his peak playing years when we were bang average.

Again, let's see how he goes at Barca. Villa and Ibra couldn't do it and both are better than Suarez.

I'm not saying Bale CAN'T or won't end up eventually being better, but right now I would rather have Suarez (on ability).

Ibra did it at Barca when he was allowed to, Guardiola wasted him.

Back