• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer 2018 transfer thread

Sanchez's physicality has been vital, for him to succeed. He needed the power and pace he has, to make the step up at a young age. E.g. Foyth might be more aware, more skillful, a better defender in many ways but clearly he is a bit too much of a stringbean to leap into Prem action twice a week.

Is De Ligt a mountain or a stringbean?

So rumours going around that Martial isn't signing a new contract at United and we're keen on him - how would we feel about a swap deal involving Toby?

Nyet, Tovarich.(to use the popular slang these days Stateside. Or soon to be, anyway)

TA will do far more for United's fortunes than this laddy-in-waiting will do for ours.

Rather see us sell TA to an overseas club, get Zaha instead.

Rondon being linked to us this morning - £16.5m apparently. Wouldn't be the worst option in the ever difficult task of finding an effective back-up to Harry

Rondon being linked to us this morning - £16.5m apparently. Wouldn't be the worst option in the ever difficult task of finding an effective back-up to Harry

Im quite keen to forget having a direct replacement for Kane and focus on having another player like Son that can play both as a CF (false 9?) And an attacking mid/wide player - is Martial that player?

I'm not bothered if we signed bale ... a sign of the times. However he would give add quality if he can stay fit.

Rondon is a very good player IMO. However I am not sure that he is a very good fit for us. Like billyiddo I think our Kane backup has to be able to also operate successfully as a 7, 10 or 11.

For the sake of his career Martial needs to go to a club where he is first choice and plays every week. Very talented lad but to be in and out all the time is doing him no favours

Fulham now in the top 2 and going all out for automatic promotion. If they stay where they are it will definitely hamper our chances of signing Sessegnon. A shame because I like Fulham as a club, Jokanovic has them playing brilliantly, but it would be better for us if they don't get promotion;)

Fulham now in the top 2 and going all out for automatic promotion. If they stay where they are it will definitely hamper our chances of signing Sessegnon. A shame because I like Fulham as a club, Jokanovic has them playing brilliantly, but it would be better for us if they don't get promotion;)
Sign him and loan him back for a full season playing Premier league football every week. Everyone's a winner.

For the sake of his career Martial needs to go to a club where he is first choice and plays every week. Very talented lad but to be in and out all the time is doing him no favours
Same could be said for Rashford who I'd love us to sign, but rather unlikely unfortunately.

Back