• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Think we'll play leicester. But you might be right.

It seems unlikely that we would play a Saturday evening match in London during the mourning period in the weekend before the funeral. I think some matches ‘might’ stand but not our’s. Which I don’t fully agree with or agree with postponements this weekend but it’s not my decision.

How kind of Emirates Marketing Project to postpone their game against Goons to enable them to rearrange their Europa game...

Arsenal's Premier League clash with Emirates Marketing Project postponed as UEFA rearranges PSV Europa League tie for October 20
Arsenal vs PSV set for Thursday October 20, UEFA confirms; Premier League has agreed to reschedule Arsenal's clash with Emirates Marketing Project, which was set for Wednesday October 19; A new date for the Arsenal vs Emirates Marketing Project will be announced 'in due course'

https://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11670/12697109/arsenals-premier-league-clash-with-man-city-postponed-as-uefa-rearranges-psv-europa-league-tie-for-october-20

How kind of Emirates Marketing Project to postpone their game against Goons to enable them to rearrange their Europa game...

Arsenal's Premier League clash with Emirates Marketing Project postponed as UEFA rearranges PSV Europa League tie for October 20
Arsenal vs PSV set for Thursday October 20, UEFA confirms; Premier League has agreed to reschedule Arsenal's clash with Emirates Marketing Project, which was set for Wednesday October 19; A new date for the Arsenal vs Emirates Marketing Project will be announced 'in due course'

https://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11670/12697109/arsenals-premier-league-clash-with-man-city-postponed-as-uefa-rearranges-psv-europa-league-tie-for-october-20
Interesting the difference here comparing a similar situation for us last season where we wanted a game postponed (think it was Leicester game?) so that we could play our Euro match. PL didn't agree to it and we had to forfeit (only for the PL game to get postponed in the end anyway).

Interesting the difference here comparing a similar situation for us last season where we wanted a game postponed (think it was Leicester game?) so that we could play our Euro match. PL didn't agree to it and we had to forfeit (only for the PL game to get postponed in the end anyway).
Is there any rational reason why the Goons get this favour, when Spurs don't, other than the PL liking the Goons more than Spurs? I assume Levy is all over this.

Back